Solved Lenovo Idealpad-Z560

I tryed to install freeBSD 12 on a Lenovo Idealpad-Z560. Everyting went well untill I finished the installatin process and the system rebooted.
At the reboot the BIOS appared as usual with the choices (F9 or F12) for setup or for choice the device for the boot.
Well, this is the story. The computer stopped there and after few times I tryed to digit F9 a short bit sound came from the laptop.
I cheked the Memory modules, the HDD but nothing was wrong.
I now am unable to reach the BIOS because I can not put a usb stick ( cause the BIOS doesn't work ).
What can it be?
The BIOS microchip has gone ?
Please help me!

These are the details:

-Computer-
Processor : 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 450 @ 2.40GHz
Memory : 3998MB (326MB used)
Operating System : Linux Lite 3.8
User Name : linuxlite (Unknown)
Date/Time : mar 13 ott 2020 16:38:21 CEST
-Display-
Resolution : 1366x768 pixels
OpenGL Renderer : NVA8
X11 Vendor : The X.Org Foundation
-Multimedia-
Audio Adapter : HDA-Intel - HDA Intel MID
Audio Adapter : HDA-Intel - HDA NVidia
-Input Devices-
Power Button
Sleep Button
Lid Switch
Power Button
AT Translated Set 2 keyboard
Video Bus
PixArt USB Optical Mouse
SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad
Ideapad extra buttons
HDA Intel MID Mic
HDA Intel MID Headphone

Most likely you messed up the bootloader, rather than the BIOS itself. Getting into the BIOS requires pressing F2 or ESC (Double-check your laptop's manual for that!) in the first 2 or 3 seconds after turning the laptop on.

Once inside the BIOS, you can tell it to boot the laptop's HDD, your USB stick, etc. Set it up to boot your USB stick (which presumably has FreeBSD install sources). Then re-install FreeBSD from scratch. Just let it install the bootloader with default settings. This should make a difference.

Unfortunately I already did it, but the computer starts beeting and ddidn't let me go into the BIOS

Unfortunately I already did it, but the computer starts beeting and ddidn't let me go into the BIOS
Sometimes, you gotta have one finger on the f2 key, and another on the power button. I once had a BIOS setup that had only a 1-second window that allowed me to get in. When I did succeed in getting into the BIOS, I set it up to have a 10-second timeout. That helped. Also, keep pushing f2 as early and as often as you can.

After that, look here for BIOS update advice. Frankly, Google is your friend here.

Once upon a time, some IBM ThinkPads had a problem with their BIOS; if you put a FreeBSD partition the the disk the machine refused to boot. Eventually IBM fixed the BIOS.
To see if this could be the problem, simply take out the hard drive from the laptop. If you can access the BIOS without the hard drive in, you have narrowed down where the fault can be.

Once upon a time, some IBM ThinkPads had a problem with their BIOS; if you put a FreeBSD partition the the disk the machine refused to boot. Eventually IBM fixed the BIOS.
To see if this could be the problem, simply take out the hard drive from the laptop. If you can access the BIOS without the hard drive in, you have narrowed down where the fault can be.
Yes! I disassembled the Laptop , reassembled and reboot without HDD and without the battery and finally I was able to re-enter on the BIOS setup.

Thank you Guys !

Back