Legacy 10.3 server running SCO needs Samba

I have a 386 PC running 10.3 because that is the latest version that supports SCO code. I need to make a backup server which I have done but cannot install Samba, which is needed by a Windows 10.
The current server has Samba installed and has the ports & Distfiles required for another installation. I have copied the ports to the new 10.3 backup server but it tells me to update the port.
I can't update the port due to its age and "ALLOW_UNSUPPORTED_SYSTEM=yes make install" is unknown.
Might a pkg for Samba be successful and if so, is there one?
Can I import the results from the original 'make install clean' in /usr/local/lib/samba or does it expect the hardware to be identical?
Any other suggestions?
 
"pkg create samba36" made a txz file but when I try to install it, it has missing dependencies.
It tells me to update which I cannot do due to the age.. For example I have unpacked talloc from the old PC but perhaps I need to install it. I tried to but it's same problem, it wants to update.

# make -C /usr/ports/net/samba36 package fails because the files need an update
 
this script will put the names of all the deps recursively in /tmp/ptest
run script.sh samba36
Code:
#!/bin/sh
if [ $# -eq 0 ];then
 echo "script.sh package-name-ver"
 exit 1
fi
rm -fr /tmp/ptest
mkdir /tmp/ptest
cd /tmp/ptest
touch /tmp/ptest/$1
while true;
do
 NPRE=$(ls|wc -l)
 pkg info -dq *|xargs touch
 NCUR=$(ls|wc -l)
 [ $NCUR -eq $NPRE ] && break
done
ls
 
Back
Top