KDE5 FreeBSD 12.0: ksplashqml, KWin_x11: segmentation fault, after latest pkg upgrage

Hello FreeBSD forum,
please I am not able to startx into KDE5 Plasma desktop. I am receiving two segmentation fault errors from ksplashqml and KWin_x11.
Everything was running fine until today's pkg upgrade

I have tried reinstalling KDE5 and all packages - no help. What I have noticed when I deinstalled intel driver xf86-video-intel, KDE5 plasma starts correctly in VESA low resolution. So I tried also building driver from ports but that didn't help. Please do You know possible root cause?

lenovo T510
intel i5-520M
intel HD Graphics
FreeBSD 12.0
ZFS

Thank You.

Small update I was not able to generate backtraces from both errors. But related to Qt. Do You think I should try to install older Qt version?

Code:
Application: kwin_x11 (5.15.3)

Qt Version: 5.12.1
Frameworks Version: 5.56.0
Operating System: FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE-p3 amd64
Distribution (Platform): FreeBSD Ports

-- Information about the crash:
<In detail, tell us what you were doing  when the application crashed.>

The crash can be reproduced every time.

-- Backtrace:
A useful backtrace could not be generated

Did you find the cure, I have the same problem with ksplashqml "Executable: ksplashqml PID: 2134 Signal: Segmentation fault (11) Time: 5/10/19 08:22:54" . I also have some other programs that will no longer open TigerVNCviewer "Could not open library 'libkdeinit5_vncviewer Cannot load library libkdeinit5_vncviewer: (Shared object "libkdeinit5_vncviewer" not found, required by "kdeinit5") '".

Back