Issue in compile Arduino code

This is hard to choice where i post, anywhere
After upgrading ports on FreeBSD 11, I'm not able to compile my code in Arduino18 IDE,
The error is here :

arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: unrecognized debug output level 'cc'

Attachments

• er.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 530
Doesn't it clearly say that the option used is invalid?
You have -gcc option, I don't see such in gcc docs.
Just use -g<level> instead or remove it at all.

I didn't change in compiler commands, i just run arduino ide compiler !
I tried with -g and nothing was happened.

The Arduino IDE sucks balls. I recommend to delete it.
This is the CFLAGS entry of my makefile to give you an idea of the options to use:
Code:
CFLAGS= -std=gnu++14 $(FIXGCC) -I$(ARDUINOVARIANT) -I$(ARDUINOBASEDIR) -I$(ARDUINOCORE) \
       -Wall -Wextra -g -Os -c -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=106 \
       -mmcu=$(MCU) -D$(BOARDCPU) -DF_CPU=$(F_CPU)

help.... me too (arduino vs arduino18?)
whenever I try to compile a sketch i get:
Code:
/usr/local/lib/gcc/avr/5.4.0/../../../../avr/bin/ld: /usr/local/libexec/gcc/avr/5.4.0/liblto_plugin.so: error loading plugin: Service unavailable
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

OK, arduino IDE crashes when we compile it since the ports.
On the other hand, if we use the pre-compile package, all works fine (pkg ins arduino18)
Solved for me

I had to reinstall the whole system to erase the old configurations set up when using the port: too many dependencies installed to remove ...

I do not know how to erase all the dependencies related to an installation from /usr/ports. As it was a new installation, I found it easier to reinstall everything.

If you install the program without a previous installation from the ports, it works very well.

Back