impossible to install gobject-introspection =(

Code:
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/ghostutils.h:21:2: error: #error "Only <glib.h>
 can be included directly."
/usr/include/machine/endian.h:123: syntax error, unexpected '{' in ' return (__e
xtension__ ({ register __uint64_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap %0" : "+r" (__X)); _
_X; }));' at '{'
/usr/include/machine/endian.h:123: syntax error, unexpected ';' in ' return (__e
xtension__ ({ register __uint64_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap %0" : "+r" (__X)); _
_X; }));' at ';'
/usr/include/machine/endian.h:130: syntax error, unexpected '{' in ' return (__e
xtension__ ({ register __uint32_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap %0" : "+r" (__X)); _
_X; }));' at '{'
/usr/include/machine/endian.h:130: syntax error, unexpected ';' in ' return (__e
xtension__ ({ register __uint32_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap %0" : "+r" (__X)); _
_X; }));' at ';'

GThread-ERROR **: file gthread-posix.c: line 141 (g_thread_impl_init): error 'Fu
nction not implemented' during 'pthread_getschedparam (pthread_self(), &policy,
&sched)'
aborting...
Command '['/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject-introspection-0.6
.7/gir/tmp-introspectjQN1jV/GLib-2.0', '--introspect-dump=/usr/ports/devel/gobje
ct-introspection/work/gobject-introspection-0.6.7/gir/tmp-introspectjQN1jV/types
.txt,/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject-introspection-0.6.7/gir
/tmp-introspectjQN1jV/dump.xml']' returned non-zero exit status -6
gmake[2]: *** [GLib-2.0.gir] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject
-introspection-0.6.7/gir'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject
-introspection-0.6.7'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection.
*** Error code 1

I dont know to fix that.anyone who knows?

I found the solution!!!!deinstall /usr/ports/devel/pth and install pth-hard.
Also recompile glib20,python 2.6 (select pth option on make config),the latest gcc compiler (gcc45).

I found the solution!!!!deinstall /usr/ports/devel/pth and install pth-hard.
Also recompile glib20,python 2.6 (select pth option on make config),the latest gcc compiler (gcc45).
It's not solve this problem on FreeBSD 8.0 Stable

Actually that i did it with a friend because i couldn't do it and google not helped.So i begged him to help me.After he fixed it,he told me what to do.So i said to do a new install,i follow that he told me and then,i saw again this but he didn't stop with error.just continue to compile.So i believed that this was the solution,so i wrote it if anyone else had this problem.Sorry :( i just wanted to help :( i will change solved to no prefix

I think I have the same problem also on 8.0 . Is there any known solution? Thank you.

Code:
 can be included directly."
/usr/include/machine/endian.h:107: syntax error, unexpected '{' in ' return (__extension__ ({ register __uint32_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap 
%0" : "+r" (__X)); __X; }));' at '{'/usr/include/machine/endian.h:107: syntax error, unexpected ';' in ' return (__extension__ ({ register 
__uint32_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap %0" : "+r" (__X)); __X; }));' at ';'

GThread-ERROR **: file gthread-posix.c: line 141 (g_thread_impl_init): 
error 'Function not implemented' during 'pthread_getschedparam (pthread_self(), &policy,&sched)' 
aborting...
Command  '['/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject-introspection-0.6.7/gir/tmp-introspectV39Tp2/GLib-2.0', '--introspect-dump=/usr
/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject-introspection-0.6.7/gir/tmp-introspectV39Tp2/types.txt,/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection
/work/gobject-introspection-0.6.7/gir/tmp-introspectV39Tp2/dump.xml']' returned non-zero exit status -6
gmake[2]: *** [GLib-2.0.gir] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject-introspection-0.6.7/gir'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/devel/gobject-introspection/work/gobject
-introspection-0.6.7'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error code 1

No.I don't think there is any known solution for this.But yesterday i make format to install freebsd again.I really was afraid for this error but gobject-introspection installed without any error!!!!
If you try to run
Code:
#portsnap fetch update
to update your ports with all the latest package sources?

gamin, gobject-introspection, telepathy-glib errors: common source

In case this helps anyone else: I didn't know I needed to update gobject-introspection but apparently reading UPDATING isn't enough. You have to understand just how deeply GNOME has thrust its tentacles into everything. When a port upgrade coughs up base system libraries as problems, that seems wrong.

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:05 AM, I wrote:
Somehow I doubt that file is the problem or some of the 1900+ other ports might have noticed it.
Code:
/usr/include/machine/endian.h:107: syntax error, unexpected '{' in ' return (__extension__ ({ register __uint32_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap %0" : 
"+r" (__X)); __X; }));' at '{'
/usr/include/machine/endian.h:107: syntax error, unexpected ';' in ' return (__extension__ ({ register __uint32_t __X = (_x); __asm ("bswap %0" : 
"+r" (__X)); __X; }));' at ';'
_gen/proxy-introspectable.h:56: Warning: TelepathyGLib: symbol='NUM_TP_DBUS_ERRORS': Unknown namespace for symbol 'NUM_TP_DBUS_ERRORS'
account-manager.h:100: Warning: TelepathyGLib: symbol='MC5_BUS_NAME': Unknown namespace for symbol 'MC5_BUS_NAME'
protocol.h:1161: Warning: TelepathyGLib: symbol='PROTOCOL_PREFIX_LEN': Unknown namespace for symbol 'PROTOCOL_PREFIX_LEN'
defs.h:65: Warning: TelepathyGLib: symbol='NUM_TP_CONTACT_FEATURES': Unknown namespace for symbol 'NUM_TP_CONTACT_FEATURES'
protocol.h:1161: Warning: TelepathyGLib: symbol='PROTOCOL_PREFIX_LEN': Unknown namespace for symbol 'PROTOCOL_PREFIX_LEN'
_gen/telepathy-enums.h:26: Warning: TelepathyGLib: symbol='NUM_TP_HANDLE_TYPES': Unknown namespace for symbol 'NUM_TP_HANDLE_TYPES'
I don't know that I even need this port installed: it just seems to be one more part of the welter of stuff GNOME wants, not me. There are a few problem reports with a similar issue, all of which cite GNOME components (gamin, gobject-introspection, telepathy-glib). Better just to remove GNOME entirely?

http://www.google.com/search?source...achine/endian.h?+&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

You need to update your gobject-introspection as it was fixed over a
year ago. Be sure to read in the /usr/ports/UPDATING before you try to
update it alone.

Cheers,
Mezz

This got fixed by removing every &^(*&^(&ing thing with *gnome* in the name and then doing a pkgdb to see what needed fixing. Tedious and harsh but it seems to work.

Would that portupgrade/portmaster had a test mode that could compare dependencies of any ports that were slated for upgrade against the dependencies of any and all installed ports.

Back