IMAP is broken

Hello All

I had to turn off my FreeBSD server at home to move it. When I powered it up again I am now having a problem with my IMAP. This is the error I get in the /var/log/maillog:
Code:
May  2 10:24:14 alpha imapd-ssl: couriertls: connect: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher
May  2 10:24:18 alpha last message repeated 3 times
May  2 10:24:19 alpha imapd-ssl: couriertls: accept: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher
May  2 10:25:03 alpha imapd-ssl: couriertls: connect: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher
May  2 10:29:18 alpha imapd-ssl: couriertls: connect: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher
May  2 10:29:18 alpha imapd-ssl: couriertls: accept: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher
May  2 10:30:03 alpha imapd-ssl: couriertls: connect: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher

The funny thing is I haven't made any changes to the server recently and did reboot it about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Can anyone help me get my (Courier) IMAP working again please? :e

Oh I almost forgot, this is the error I get when trying to access my mailbox in Thunderbird:

Code:
Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithms

(Error code ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

No, the certificate had not expired. For some reason the path to my certificate in my IMAP config file had "disappeared". Really weird. Anyway I added it back and all was back to normal!

Back