I want to make an OS based on FreeBSD.

By the way i'm not sure if anybody noticed but actually he didn't ask any questions. He just made a statement.

So in my opinion, all we can say is "good luck and let us know when its completed"

Also next time you can write your statements in your profile post/status instead of forum posts which is generally used for questions.
Good observation about not asking questions. My thinking is, we probably did the right thing to shower the OP with useful info in response to his statements. Actually asking questions can be surprisingly difficult. From get-go, you gotta clearly describe your situation/goal, what you're doing about it, and THEN ask for help. OP described the situation/goal, but said nothing about what's being done. Maybe OP is just looking for ideas on how to go about achieving the goal, but that's just my assumption.

Besides, we don't visit other users' profile pages often enough to have threads dedicated to their status statements. I think that starting a thread was a better way to get a response.

上手く翻訳されていなかった
日本語だと質問の意図で聞いたつもりでした
ISOイメージを作るとなるとどうすれば作れますかね
Mod: google says "Was not translated well
I thought I heard it in Japanese with the intention of asking a question
How can I make an ISO image?"

上手く翻訳されていなかった
日本語だと質問の意図で聞いたつもりでした
ISOイメージを作るとなるとどうすれば作れますかね
Mod: google says "Was not translated well
I thought I heard it in Japanese with the intention of asking a question
How can I make an ISO image?"
If you're looking for an ISO image of FreeBSD, there's some premade ones right here: https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/releases/amd64/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/13.0/. Just look for links that end in ".iso"

And hey, you need to LISTEN to an automatic translation, rather than READ it?

They want to run the release engineering scripts to build an ISO. Presumably after modifying the source. This would actually be useful information for people trying to solve this problem...

Back