how to pass proxy

Hello guys.

I just start learn freebsd,and i want to ask help.
Is it possible in network whith proxy server create rule for one computer conection to internet without proxy

Yes.

This answer contains as much detail as your question. Try adding some specifics.

Post more information. No one can answer questions like this. Which network, whose network, which proxy, whose proxy, what type of proxy, intercepting/transparent proxy, what is the setup? Details.

Network have 2 servers one 1 freebsd another 1 windows serv2003. Internet come to freebsd server wich has proxy and nat. freebsd ver6. proxy is squid, i just start study freebsd so i'm not know everything. It is not me who install software on this server so i don't know that actually there is set

If it's a transparent proxy you probably have a redirect rule in your firewall configuration to force all outbound traffic from port 80 to e.g. localhost:3128 or someproxy:3128 (this may or may not be on the Squid box itself, I don't know). You can usually make an exception to that redirect rule. Without more details that's all I can say.

Back