Other How to mount Memory Card Reader?

I have problem with mount Memory Card Reader with Vfat file system. When iI plug in into USB slot, And mount it use mount -t msdosfs -o large /dev/da0 /mnt iI see mount_msdosfs: /dev/da0: Device not configured. But when it mount automatically I see file on USB storage but I can't copy it. I tried use another "normal" FlashDrive and work good. I can copy files from PenDrive into /home. But how to mount a memory card?

I found only this for CD:
Occasionally, Device not configured will be displayed when trying to mount a data CD. This usually means that the CD drive thinks that there is no disk in the tray, or that the drive is not visible on the bus. It can take a couple of seconds for a CD drive to realize that a media is present, so be patient.
But I wait few hours and nothing...

Memory card readers can be a PITA. A few things to try:
  • Remove the -o large option; try with a <2GB card if available
  • Add the -r option; yes I know it's not very useful using it in read-only mode
  • "Taste" the device prior to mounting it, e.g. cat /dev/null > /dev/da0 && mount -t msdosfs -o longnames /dev/da0s1 /mnt

One more time.

My MicroSD card worked in Mobile Phone.
Memory Card Reader under Linux was mounted automatically, worked good and fdisk -l was showing me correct disk label.
When I plug in into FreeBSD I could not mount disk, but I was see folder and file on it.
When I was trying mounted it (with few combination of command), and few times plug in, and plug out console suddenly started to show "dervice not configured"

Now Memory Card is PITA one Moblie Phone not detect card, second detect but can't format it. Linux stopped detect anything and now I can't rescue memory card under phone, Linux, and FreeBSD. What happened?

This is a dmesg:
Code:
da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 scbus1 target 0 lun 0
da0: <Generic Audio  Product v2.0> Removable Direct Access SCSI-2 device
da0: Serial Number 01234567890D
da0: 40.000MB/s transfers
da0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present
da0: quirks=0x2<NO_6_BYTE>

#usbconfig
Code:
ugen1.2: <Generic USB Audio Device vendor 0x0d8c> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (100mA)

I was found only this:
We discover a simple “knock” sequence transmitted over manufacturer-reserved commands (namely, CMD63 followed by ‘A’,’P’,’P’,’O’) that drop the controller into a firmware loading mode. At this point, the card will accept the next 512 bytes and run it as code.

It is possible to do it that at home? http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/?p=3554

Back