how to fix app vulnerable ?

The current turnaround time for updates to the latest amd64 package repo is 1-2 weeks. Quarterly might be slightly faster, but only if somebody bothered to backport those fixes and not at the branching time.

Quarterly might be slightly faster, but only if somebody bothered to backport those fixes and not at the branching time.
Nothing is getting backported. The quarterly branch of the ports tree is simply updated with the new version.

But it looks like 2014Q2 hasn't been made yet (should be done around this time). I think that's why it hasn't been added to 2014Q1.

Reactions: mer
Backporting is the term for the practice of applying commits from the more active branch to the less active branch
That seems to be the case in the commit you posted. But the ports tree has a new version, 21.1.12, that doesn't seem related to this commit. Mentioned commit is also for x11-servers/xwayland-devel but the audit output talks about x11-servers/xorg-server? There's nothing being backported here as far as I can see.

You can think whatever you want, but I know the terms very well and I don't misuse them. 2024Q1 can be considered a version of the ports tree in this case.

Back