Help making bootable CD

I still can't get it to work. I tried on 3 different computers I have here. It just wouldn't work. UBUNTU on the other hand doesn't seem to have any problems but it just isn't what I wanted. I am compl3tely dumbfounded. :(:(:(:(:(:(

If you want to test the image (or the CD), you could install VirtualBox, create a VM, and set its CD drive to point to the image (or your real CD drive). That'll save you a reboot, and can also be used to diagnose if the problem is your computer or the CD(-image).

jaymax, I don't know but I bet one is in the Port system or you can build one yourself. Try to google using difference kinds of keywords. At lease a few people on this giant planet knows where or how. I burn all my FreeBSD cd's using isorecorder for Windows Service Pack 2 and I create custom FreeBSD cd's (mini-type) using those other tools in my previous post.

Most people let Windows handle that kind of thing I guest. But what you seek is very interesting and its out there somewhere.

Found something ... First hit from googling - - Keyword: FreeBSD cd burner ... Is this what you mean,:

http://networking.ringofsaturn.com/Unix/FreeBSD-Burning.php

I have EXACTLY the same problem with FreeBSD. But if the .iso file has been opened by WIN RAR, do I need to re-download it?

Back