Happy New Year 2012

alie said:
Happy New Year 2012 everyone, Thanks for your great 2011 contributions and helps to the FreeBSD community!
+1

Although I must ask: are you in New Zealand or Fiji or something? It's only just past noon where I live :e

Fonz (and most Americans are probably still in bed ;) )

Martillo1 said:
Here in Spain we have to wait eleven hours and ten minutes to say that, hehe.:beer

You can say that any time, only you will be looking like you were seriously disconnected from reality. :D

fonz said:
+1

Although I must ask: are you in New Zealand or Fiji or something? It's only just past noon where I live :e

Fonz (and most Americans are probably still in bed ;) )

I am staying in Singapore and wanna say Happy new year in advance to everyone coz i wont have internet connection later lol. Anyone wants to share your new year celebration photos ? I will share mine soon once i reached home!

fonz said:
Fonz (and most Americans are probably still in bed ]

Yes, just woke up not long ago. (It's now 13:22 CST. ;))

I wish everyone a productive, prosperous 2012, characterized by more good will and cooperation than head-butting.

Here we have to wait 5:32 to actually say that ... but anyways, indeed, thanks to everyone in the FreeBSD community !!! You guys just rock every damn year !!

♥

At the moment I'm writing this, here in Holland we're half an hour away from what already happened 13 hours earlier somewhere in the Pacific. A happy new year everybody!

Fonz

Happy New Year everyone. 2011 has left the station, 2012 is boarding, and 2013 is just around the corner. How times fly. Hope everyone has a great 2012.

A happy and good 2012 to everyone.

May it be better than 2011 and 2010.

Happy New Year all, and the very best wishes for 2012!

alie said:
I am staying in Singapore and wanna say Happy new year in advance to everyone coz i wont have internet connection later lol. Anyone wants to share your new year celebration photos ? I will share mine soon once i reached home!

Sure, here a few pictures and video I made on the Erasmus bridge in Rotterdam, Netherlands :)

Back