Google Wave invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I got an invite to the Goolge Wave beta. I am going to use it with some people from work but I get 20 invites that I can send out which means I have quite a few to spare. The invites seem to take a long time to go out but if anyone is interested I would be happy to send them out just PM me your gmail address.

Regards Petz

Quote from invite system.

Invite others to Google Wave

Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.

Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.

Happy waving!

All invites gone!!! Sorry guys. I'll reply to everyone who PMed me and let you know if you got one.

Everyone should have gotten a reply. If you didn't please PM me again. Lastly my friends just got there invites this morning, which means it took them around 48 hours to get the setup email. I wouldn't expect the emails sooner than that.

In case anyone else has an invite to spare, I wouldn't say no thanks.
Update: I got an invite elsewhere, so I'm now on Wave. So I do not need further invites. PLease give them to someone else.
(in case I'm out of here for a moment when an invite comes in)

Oh jesus, I'm cheezy and I know I suck for registering to the forums just for this after years of reading and FreeBSD usage :p

If you have any invites left, could I pretty please get one? :C

http://scr.im/sjolus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back