Gnome3 Tweak Tool Not Opening

I am very new to FreeBSD. I have installed it in VirtualBox for the first time. Everything went well. I got Gnome3 started and everything with that. Then I installed the deskutils/gnome-shell-extra-extensions. I had not tried the tweak tool prior to installing the extra extensions (not even sure it was there prior). But when I click on tweak tool it spins for a bit then doesn't open. I am not sure what could possibly be wrong and have searched and found nothing. Any help for this newbie is greatly appreciated.

I have a new issue when trying to turn on dash-to-dock. I get this error message:

Code:
GLib.FileError: Failed to open file '/usr/local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com/schemas/gschemas.compiled': open() failed: No such file or directory

Stack trace:
  getSettings@/usr/local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com/convenience.js:66
  Settings<._init@/usr/local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com/prefs.js:62
  wrapper@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/lang.js:178
  _Base.prototype._construct@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/lang.js:110
  Class.prototype._construct/newClass@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/lang.js:213
  buildPrefsWidget@/usr/local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com/prefs.js:516
  Application<._selectExtension@resource:///org/gnome/shell/extensionPrefs/main.js:95
  Application<._onCommandLine@resource:///org/gnome/shell/extensionPrefs/main.js:259
  main@resource:///org/gnome/shell/extensionPrefs/main.js:397
  @<main>:1

Any help is appreciated again!

Back