gdm login theme change no solved yet?

Hey guys how it going. I recently changed my laptop from slackware linux to FreeBSD because I feel by all means that if slackware linux can do it then so can FreeBSD. What is this that linux can do? Gdm login them change. Now back in the days there used to be a command called "gdmsetup" from doing a lot of google searches I cant find any kind of help on how to change or edit a config to change the login theme I did find a thread that shows a screen shot of how the gdm login theme actually looks -> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=3814 and I'm having the same issue. And I seem to be having the same issue there has to be a way to change the theme. I personally don't like the default theme it comes with and I have a few of my own I would like to add to it. So far I have gotten everything to work on FreeBSD accept that and I'm banging my head across the wall on this one lol. It seems that gnome is in control of GDM. I don't even find an option on the gnome control center that points me into the right direction to changing the login themes same as the guy in the above thread. Can anyone lead me or point me in some kind of a start?

That's not a FreeBSD problem, it's a gdm problem.
Did you read my post in the thread you linked?

Freebsd is an open source os. Gnome don't do the job right. and linux use gdm2.20 freebsd use gdm2.26 in gdm2.26 gdm-setup i missing. But you can install gdm2.20 by the ports or the pkg_add.
Code:
# setenv PACKAGESITE ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7.1-release/Latest/
To change at 7.1 and
Code:
pkg_add -r gdm
to install gdm2.20.

The GNOME people rewrote most, if not all, of GDM with version 2.24. Gdmsettup is still missing.

Back