"FreeBSD vs DesktopBSD"

Why not you?
Why not you?
I understand little about these scripts, much of what I tried to accomplish with these that auto-configuram the resolution are somehow blocked, something done by the developers of the DesktopBSD system.

Even so, every week since I've seen the way these work, I've been trying to work on other Unix systems, like TrueOS and GhostBSD, these one I find incredibly beautiful, the most beautiful UNIX OS I've ever seen.

Besides being obnoxious, you are also seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that your script doesn't do any resolution detection. It only runs the same Xorg -configure command and a few predefined fallback configs. If some of these configs accidentally happen to contain settings you consider correct for your system, that does not mean they will work for the "thousands of users".
It is not my this script my dear friend shkhln, it is part of the scripts that perform the auto-configuration of the screen, when initializes the installation of DesktopBSD system, I just attached the file, because I was asked about, read carefully.

Xorg does not normally need configuration at all. I run my desktop system with an Intel HD630 on-cpu video and a 4k (3440x1440) monitor and it does not need a single configuration file. I realize many people run laptops and other configurations which do need configuration.

FreeBSD is not designed to be a desktop system although it certainly has the capability, with configuration. Most of the use FreeBSD gets is in servers, which do not need configuration at all in terms of video.
On the contrary, this is not the policy of the developers of the FreeBSD system, it was developed for both use in Desktop's and servers, is on the FreeBSD pages.

It is not a system unique to servers, because there are UNIX systems unique to servers, look over.

That (partially) matches another person banned for trolling, so if I were you I would be extra careful with controversial topics.
I am not afraid to express myself to any person in the world my dear friend, and less in a forum.

The subject is not something personal, but it is within a topic allowed in this forum, or it would not continue until this time, I am not breaking rules.

No person with a good sense, would take such a matter of "Common good", to the personal side, we are users wanting to somehow improve the use of the system with our humble opinions, and if wrong, we want to have equivalent answers.

That partially matches another person banned for trolling, so if I were you I would be extra careful with controversial topics. This thread seems to be going straight into https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/why-is-freebsd-not-more-like.66591/.
So keeping in mind everyone on the subject, I want some of you to help me to achieve maximum resolution effectively on my computer, someone?

QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300, 2500 MHz (7.5 x 333)
Intel G31/G33 Chipset - Integrated Graphics 0
Intel GMA 3100
4 Memory
AOC F19L Monitor

I want to have the honor to propagate this system in a territorial way, throughout my country, because I have this medium, I just lack this step, an easy configuration of the monitors, the resolution.

For all the intitutions.

I will continue to try, humbly I will make available to the whole community os scripts.

Mankind must go on like this, helping each other.

I myself, I never managed to reach the maximum resolution of my monitor.

It sounds then like a driver issue. Can you paste your /var/log/Xorg.0.log
Also, if you can paste the output of glxinfo. You may need to install the mesa-demos package.
I am expecting both to say vesa fallback. In which case you need to work out what GPU you are using and look into installing / enabling the drivers.

Have a read of https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x-config.html but it generally just consists of installing the drm-kmod package and loading the correct driver. Have a read of this post: https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/...or-intel-integrated-graphics-with-xorg.66732/ on which driver name to load. based on the info given, you might just be able to run:

# kldload i915kms and then startx as usual (after removing the xorg.conf because it should autodetect the rest)

Without suitable drivers, even happy, happy Windows will not give you the correct resolution for your display.

Agree, and that's what mine is: a DP cable connection from a PC to my monitor. Works perfectly using the Intel driver. Throw an Nvidia card in there and it all goes to sh** though...

I want to have the honor to propagate this system in a territorial way, throughout my country, because I have this medium, I just lack this step, an easy configuration of the monitors, the resolution.

For all the intitutions.

I will continue to try, humbly I will make available to the whole community os scripts.

Mankind must go on like this, helping each other.
It would be great to discover or write that script that automatically detects all screen and automatically configures all the hardware of the machine as the old disused DesktopBSD, everyone would gain from a default FreeBSD system desktop environment.

Back