FreeBSD v.13.2 amd64 - Suddenly... Sound & Video on YouTube only, No-Where-Else

I've been running FreeBSD v.13.1 amd64 without issue.
Over time I developed detailed instructions for installation of FreeBSD v.13.1 amd64 for
use as a desktop with XFCE, sound, video, R/W to CD/DVD & flash drives.
Installed FreeBSD v.13.1 amd64 with these instructions many times, without issues.
Sound and video worked on every site or source, without fail.

Did a clean install of FreeBSD v.13.2 amd64 using these same instructions.
Sound and/or Video now work only on YouTube. No Rumble, no mixlr.com,
and I'm assuming a lot more sites with sound/video will not work. Nothing plays
from Rumble no matter what site the link is on. If it points to Rumble, then nothing.

Basically, I go to play sound/video, nothing happens. Try F5 for refresh, nothing happens.
Sound/video refuses to play anywhere except YouTube.

Any thoughts / ideas?

Thanks!

What are those instructions (you shouldn't really need to do anything site-specific)? Which browser?
They're quite basic / quite involved, depending on the step.
They work. That's not the problem.

I'm not doing anything site-specific.
The instructions are only for the installation of the operating system, software, settings, etc.

Browser is Firefox.

Does audio work correctly with some other media player, in other words, playing audio not using Firefox?

Does audio work correctly with some other media player, in other words, playing audio not using Firefox?

This is currently on hold.
I'm having more problems I've never before experienced.
Internet connection destroyed.
File system problems (invalid file types).

So i went back to 13.0-RELEASE, thinking this was long term support.

Have a look at my most recent post.

So i went back to 13.0-RELEASE, thinking this was long term support.
It's not. The 13 major branch has 5 year support. But only the last minor version of every major version is supported. 13.0 is end-of-life.

It's not. The 13 major branch has 5 year support. But only the last minor version of every major version is supported. 13.0 is end-of-life.

So where do I find the "13 major branch"?

If I'm not mistaken, the manual states that "x.0" is 5-year support, which, I assumed, would mean 13.0.

13.2-RELEASE (releng/13.2) or 13-STABLE (stable/13). Or wait some time to have releng/14.0 and stable/14, shouldn't be long now.

Back