Solved FreeBSD Mall orders

Hey all
Has anyone ordered swag from here? I ordered some items. Haven't heard from them it shipped. Wondered if they are ill or having trouble I ordered on the 9th of Feb. They did charged my card. The site looks really old and now I wonder if it really defunct?

They have good quality T-shirts in my experience. I have a Power to Serve and a Classic from there that are Heavyweight Hanes.

Stay away from the FreeBSD Black Baseball Caps. Unless something like Mao wore is your idea of a baseball cap and not what they call a "structured" baseball cap.

I know about that because I didn't want to make the same mistake with one I was buying off ebay and did my homework.

I'd really like to oder 1-2 T-Shirts & a hoody, but I'm having headaches about getting clothes from the US sent by air-mail over the Atlantic to Europe (for environmental reasons). If anyone knows of a company located in Europe offering clothes printed with FreeBSD logos, please let me know.

Or maybe I should start a thread where we spin off a collective order to print such stuff here in the old world for the european forum members? Of course, I want proven quality, i.e. poison-free colours & fabric (if @all possible) & the colours shouldn't spall off after the 3rd washing. Maybe even certified organic fabric; but I'm not overly keen on this, if the majority doesn't agree to this topic.

If we do that collective order:
  • How much would be fair to include in the price as a donation to the foundation? 5€? None @all, since that's a personal decision? Are we allowed to use (copy & paste to that service) the logos?
  • I don't know if such production is done on-demand these days. If they produce in charges, we should tell them that the clients are mainly computer nerds. I.e. the sizes will deviate: either too thin or too heavy will be slightly more than clothes done for average people.
  • E.g. my chess club does such through a comfortable web interface of a service here in Germany. It shouldn't be too complicated to adopt that for FreeBSD stuff.

Basically a good idea.
A cooperation with a print-on-demand service might be an idea, who then could forward a part of the revenues to the Foundation.

BTW, I like Trihexagonal's recent thread of FreeBSD wallpapers.
Are there similar threads for advocacy clothing images?

What I would like too, would be stencils that can be printed and cut-out, or even directly 3D-printed, for UVC bleaching or etching (making permanent coloring that does not go away)

Are there similar threads for advocacy clothing images?
I'd wear this one to Church.

devilene.png

When I go back to Church to get that tall, skinny, ebony fallen angel I looked up to see standing right beside me in the church pew, with her husband on the other side holding her hand trying to pull her back to where they had been seated. And she was resisting!

She was ready to leave her husband, in church, during the service and all I did was pour her a glass of Ocean Spray Mango juice during lunch break and say a few polite words. Then they started talking about stealing a mans wife during the sermon and I realized they were talking about me! That's good PR.

Yes, I like that picture for it's sexyness. No, I don't like to wear that on my T-Shirt because that's juvenile/childish & too nerdy. I'd wear one with that "Take the red pill" what you posted in "Does Desktop have a future...". That's cool! If alone for it's ambiguity, since young folk commonly take chemical drugs when they go out nowadays. That one on the back, and a small orb logo with "FreeBSD - The power to serve" on the front left chest, like where sports shirts have the club's logo (literally, where the heart is).

That's cool! If alone for it's ambiguity, since young folk commonly take chemical drugs when they go out nowadays.

You're showing your age, old timer. :) You should see the clothes I wear and because I've always dressed much the same way. Only Darker now, Sheri Moon Zombie has always appealed to me:

Say_it_Sheri.jpg

Take the Red pill is in reference to the choice Morpheus gave Neo in the beginning of The Matrix:

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

The difference is in the choice you take makes in your life. Resting in Redmond? Freedom in FreeBSD?

thebluepill.pngtaketheredpill.png

Ah, I didn't remember that! Ya cool man, even better! Then it's on the back of my shirt: [@left shoulder, small] "Take the blue pill" + [centered, big] "Take the red pill ORB-logo FreeBSD"
Ha, I bet in 2-3 weeks I have that shirt! And another one + a hoody. Hoodies are so common here in Berlin, that makes my anonymous. It's going to be my magic hat of invisibility.

Mjölnir : I have had good experience with www.spreadshirt.at - you can design your own t-shirt
Yes, I was thinking of that, apparently it's the same company my chess club uses, just .de <- .at
and choose eco cotton.
Great, didn't know that. So then let's make that optional & everyone can decide yes or no.

Trihexagonal, would you agree that her breasts are unnaturally oversized? If you could manage to let her undergo a graphical breast surgery, I'd include that image into the collection.

You, Sir, are lacking in perceptional perspective and graphic manipulation of glands mammary would be Gimp malpractice by a Dr. and surgeon of my Devious stature.

When Devilene is standing they are in perfect Symmetry to Sin proportion in born of body beauty blessing. As are Sheri Moon Zombies although they are of different proportion proper to her body type and weight.

It's already included in the collection and first time ever seen or made available in that image format. Whether or not she appears on your desktop or dreams is a matter of personal taste.

Back