FreeBSD is a very good system if you like freebsd just learn how to install freebsd !

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreeBSD is a very good system if you like freebsd just learn how to install freebsd !
And please to save time don't even try the popular easy installation freebsd operating system derivative preconfigured.
I've tried two days ago and it sucked so much you can't believe its 100000000000% unstable !
Everything is unstable from moused to video graphics to sound system everything is unstable i was so dissapointed !

Umm... not only this post is clearly a straw-man, you don't even bother to share in detail how "its 100000000000% unstable" to help us understand why.

Also this does not look like it applies to FreeBSD but FuryBSD?

And please to save time don't even try the popular easy installation freebsd operating system derivative preconfigured.
I've tried two days ago and it sucked so much you can't believe its 100000000000% unstable !
Everything is unstable from moused to video graphics to sound system everything is unstable i was so dissapointed !
I haven't had a single crash or lag using it for web & sql servers.

You can always try ghostbsd and see where it gets you
Everything breaks up and i left without mouse(restarted moused on terminal often to work ) , video playback on youtube for example is ok and after a minute it says restart your device ,
sound subsystem breaks , everything is unstable , try it by your own it sucks !!!! Also there are problems with some qt libraries installation there there
are newer than those required for many apps .
It would take less time installing freebsd rather than trying to fix the ghostbsd installation , freebsd was stable as fuck and uhd youtube videos seems
to handled better than even linux on nvidia graphics cards at least.
Also feels more snappy i dont know if its true or not.
My advice here is Don't even mesh with that crap , learn to install freebsd and save time !!!!!!
Straw-man is you !

Umm... not only this post is clearly a straw-man, you don't even bother to share in detail how "its 100000000000% unstable" to help us understand why.

Also this does not look like it applies to FreeBSD but FuryBSD?

I haven't had a single crash or lag using it for web & sql servers.
I'm telling about my experience with ghostbsd ! I wouldn't suggest it to anyone !
Freebsd users should tell newbies to just learn freebsd and dont try to use the easiest solution cause it is not always the better.
I liked project-trident was nicely done but now it moved to void-linux operating system.

Besides some incoherent ranting this thread isn't going anywhere. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back