FreeBSD hoodies in UK/EU?

Hi there,

Is there anywhere in the UK/EU where you can order a (legit) FreeBSD hoodie? FreeBSD Mall looks like it only ships from the US.

I see there are a plethora of places that sell FreeBSD related items (Teespring, Redbubble, etc.) but would ideally want to buy from somewhere that supports the project.

Wouldn't necessarily have to be FreeBSD, any of the BSDs would be great too.

Thanks!

Do you know who "Cyber Security Computer Data Engineer Team Tees" is though? I mean, I can always just print my own with a FreeBSD design, but was hoping to purchase a few from somewhere that supported the project!

Thanks!

no I don't I'm afraid.
I have a FreeBSD hoodiebut that was shipped from the US before COVID-19 was a thing.

Cargo traffic is still operational as far as I know. But it might be a little slower than usual.

Transportation is still a thing in USA even trough Covid-19 ...but companies and brokers are monitoring it closely and Amazon has its own trucks, vans, etc and operates trough states so I'm positive you can order that stuff but not sure hows in UK/EU probs not every man in the van wants to work during these times in the UK.

Transportation is still a thing in USA even trough Covid-19 ...but companies and brokers are monitoring it closely and Amazon has its own trucks, vans, etc and operates trough states so I'm positive you can order that stuff but not sure hows in UK/EU probs not every man in the van wants to work during these times in the UK.

Well, amazon.com returns me they won't deliver to my address currently when trying to order movies.
These are movies from amazon themselves, not some 3rd party vendor.
So I figured that would be due to Covid-19.

Well, amazon.com returns me they won't deliver to my address currently when trying to order movies.
These are movies from amazon themselves, not some 3rd party vendor.
So I figured that would be due to Covid-19.
I'm talking about hardcopies.
Amazon uses and third-party vendors as well and it does not matter what you ordering... So nearest Amazon don't have what you want - it comes from another Amazon and if they have no drivers available - 3rd party comes in and sometimes 3rd party won't take it as $$$$ talks sometimes it takes ages for your order to process due to lack of drivers etc. basically I would say 99.9% due to covid-19
My colleagues ordered some stuff from amazon last week or 2 weeks ago - today they got an email stating that they will be delivered on April 20th only ... but it could change as it's Amazon.

I would suggest just waiting out the storm, order when this Corona business has blown over and things are more or less back to normal again.

A couple of weeks ago I re-ordered and received my hoodie (see my old post). The first time I uploaded a file I made, second time just clicked "re-order). I bet there exist companies in Europe which can do the same. I can try finding the original file used for embroidery.

Here is the SVG fie I created. It has limited number of colors (I believe 5) which is important for embroidery. On the vendor's web site vistaprint.com I see it as an EPS, I don't remember, I converted before uploading or they converted. By they way, it looks that Vistaprint has sites in Europe too - just change the language.

Attachments

• beastie.zip
    20.6 KB · Views: 126
Fun fact: wallmart reported increase of sales in shirts/tops. Not in pants. Must be how home office works.
Go figure..

You only need a top 👔 on when video conferencing... 😁 Working in underwear 👙 is so comfortable. That's how I roll, anyway. :p
You should abstain from the emoticons. Now you will forever be associated with wearing a bikini under your dress shirt. out of my head, cursed images. Mind bleach!

Back