FreeBSD 9 boot problem can not login

Hello, and thank you.

So I applied your instructions. We must know the basic's my problem, my boot was no longer recognized the login and password of root and usrsyst.
  1. I applied your directive: single user
  2. I could make the changes, and the parameters that you tell me, and which is principally used a new word to pass, also to root -> ok
  3. I disassemble the front of boot files.
  4. as you see on my screen, I have now the host, as you can see, but I still can not I log in as root with my password.
You really have an idea that can block my logging root? This is the first time I will problem. Thank you, all other solutions.

In the meantime, cordially, I'm looking elsewhere.

Attachments

• 2012-05-20_sreenBootPbln_v2.jpg
    2012-05-20_sreenBootPbln_v2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 170
Hello, just use single user mode (press 4 at boot),

Mount partitions:
[cmd=]mount -u /[/cmd]
[cmd=]mount -a[/cmd]

After that change the password with [cmd=]passwd[/cmd] and reboot the system with [cmd=]shutdown -r now[/cmd]

Hope this will help you.

@amateur_will, who are you talking to or responding to? Whose advice are you following? This post makes no sense at all.

Hello, and thank you for your answers. Message to DutchDeamon I apologize for the post, that I remake I have done poorly, since I had responded to another person. Thank you for his response to Inky. Atually, what you said in your post, I did it several times. When you read my post, I followed instructions from another site. I came here to see a level that it was blocked and I did it again.

After boot, he refuses my password from root to root logger. Have you any idea? Thank you for your help.

Back