Freebsd 14 release amd64 CPU fan start and stop every second

Hello
I have installed the freebsd 14 release, I have not used this operating system before
My current operating system is archlinux Rolling, which I plan to move to freebsd
After the system is loaded and the CPU temperature reaches the 48C, the CPU fan turns off, but it turns on immediately, and this action happened as long as the CPU is idle or with low performance.
In Linux, the CPU fan stops when the temperature reaches 54C, but in freebsd, the temperature drops to 48 and the fan is always on and off.
I have tried c-state, p-state and powerd settings in different modes, but I have not found a way to solve the problem.
I use zbook 17g5 and dual boot linux and freebsd.
After restarting the system from Linux to freebsd, the system wifi is not activated. By turning off the device for a short time, I can use the Intel 9560 wifi.
Thanks for reading

Thanks for replay
I dont have any option in BIOS/UEFI
In Linux fans work correctly without apply changes to OS or BIOS/UEFI
Thanks

Today I started the laptop and I have the same issue... 🤔
I fixed it turning off the laptop, removing the battery, and pressing the power button a couple of time.

artin if you have a desktop you can unplug the power supply cable, press the power button 2/3 times and see if this fix the issue for you as well! 🙏

Hello
Thank you for your guidance and help.I use a laptop.
Removing the battery did not fix my problem.
Thank You

Back