Forum software changes, or is it my browser?

I've noticed changes in the way \[CODE\] blocks are displayed, and from time to time I've seen a user block displayed with the raw block formatting elements.

Are these just bugs in my browser, or an update to the forum software (and a possible bug or two in that)?

and from time to time I've seen a user block displayed with the raw block formatting elements.
Do you have an example of such a post? It's probably because the original poster didn't format their post correctly. I'm constantly having to edit posts to "fix" the formatting and I don't always have the time to do it properly. I much rather spend the time actually answering questions.

If a post is done without proper formatting the forum software will parse things like URLs, email addresses and the like. A [code] block is specifically designed not to interpret anything inside it. But if the original text added those [URL] bbcodes for example they get left in and I sometimes forget to remove them.

There is a [noparse] bbcode you can use to prevent the forum software from interpreting a bbcode.

Back