Firefox takes 27G virtual memory.

Oh, I didn't know about that task manager. But then, mine doesn't show anything relevant: In sum there is some 70 MB shown, plus 40 for that task-manager itself. In contrast, top shows 1850 MB resident and 11500 MB size (there may be shared use included).

So yes, this seems to have become bigger since I am at Rel. 12.2 (and Firefox 78.3.1esr).

How many processes do you have configured? (Inside firefox, click menu-icon, then Preferences, then scroll to "Performance" paragraph. If "use recommended performance" is checked, uncheck it and see what "content process limit" shows.
Mine is suggesting 8 (on a 4-core cpu), and I have that reduced to 2. If I would go with the suggestion, I would probably also have 27Gig used...

about:memory in Firefox and run "Measure". Then investigate the result.
Although it's more CPU related but some extensions can cause RAM issues. For example "uBlock Origin" is not a CPU intensive extension, but by adding a lot of items to "Filter Lists" and/or writting massive amount of rules in the "My rules", you will encounter CPU and RAM problems.

I do not use google search years and it is removed from search engines settingsbut it is still there and taking some memory:
───1 (04.00%) ── Extension(id=google@search.mozilla.org, name="Google", baseURL=moz-extension://ddc3b8e5-2b1d-47eb-9b1c-96153b8a07c8/)
The same with amazon, ebay...
How to "real" removed those search engines, please?
Thank you.

I do not use google search years and it is removed from search engines settingsbut it is still there and taking some memory:

The same with amazon, ebay...
How to "real" removed those search engines, please?
Thank you.
Those are the default one-click search engines built into firefox. I don't think you can remove those entirely, however I managed to remove those extensions using enterprise policies in firefox-esr. But as soon as you click the "Restore default search engines" button in settings those will reappear, just to be deleted again by the policy on next restart.

This is what I put in my policies.json:
Code:
{
        "policies":
        {
                "ExtensionSettings":
                {
                        "amazondotcom@search.mozilla.org": { "installation_mode": "blocked" },
                        "bing@search.mozilla.org": { "installation_mode": "blocked" },
                        "ddg@search.mozilla.org": { "installation_mode": "blocked" },
                        "ebay@search.mozilla.org": { "installation_mode": "blocked" },
                        "google@search.mozilla.org": { "installation_mode": "blocked" },
                        "wikipedia@search.mozilla.org": { "installation_mode": "blocked" }
                }
        }
}

geo-location:
about:config:
set geo.enabled to false

Default search engine:
Options | Search
related about:config: browser.search.defaultenginename

google malware detection:
Options | Privacy | Security | Disable "Block dangerous ..."
related about:config: browser.safebrowsing.provider.*

google-dns(caution!/deprecated?)
about:config:
set browser.goBrowsing.enabled to false