Solved emu10kx records accelerated

I have several sound cards in my pc, all of them are perfect
for soundblaster live 5.1 to play audio is fine
the problem is that when I record from the line or mic input, the recording is accelerated as if the sampling were different
it does this with any soft
the other problem that when connecting a microphone produces a loop
in this case it does not bother me since it is only used to record without a speaker connected
but as I said before, somewhere changes the recording speed and it is impossible to use it

FreeBSD freebsd 13.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE #0 releng/13.0-n244733-ea31abc261f: Fri Apr 9 04:24:09 UTC 2021 root@releng1.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC amd64

dev.emu10kx.0.%pnpinfo: vendor=0x1102 device=0x0002 subvendor=0x1102 subdevice=0x8061 class=0x040100

dev.emu10kx.0.%desc: Creative SBLive! Player 5.1 [SB????]

As a clarification, the mixers are well configured since I work with audio and this is not a problem for me.

Will there be a solution, some parameter that I am missing

Installed devices:
pcm0: <EMU10Kx DSP front PCM interface> (play/rec)
pcm1: <EMU10Kx DSP rear PCM interface> (play)
pcm2: <NVIDIA GTX550 (HDMI/DP 8ch)> (play)
pcm3: <NVIDIA GTX550 (HDMI/DP 8ch)> (play)
pcm4: <NVIDIA GTX550 (HDMI/DP 8ch)> (play)
pcm5: <NVIDIA GTX550 (HDMI/DP 8ch)> (play)
pcm6: <Realtek ALC662 rev1 (Analog 2.0+HP/2.0)> (play/rec)
pcm7: <Realtek ALC662 rev1 (Rear Digital)> (play)
pcm8: <USB audio> (play/rec) default

Thank you

connecting a microphone produces a loop
That is probably a feedback loop between speakers and microphone. You can solve that by muting the output to the speakers with /usr/sbin/mixer or by using a headphone instead of the speakers.

The other problem, music playing too fast, is one that shows up more often in this forum. I don´t know what causes this, don´t even know if there is more than one possible cause. However, in many of the cases Pulseaudio was involved, often with Alsa and Sndio installed as well. These don´t seem to cooperate very well. Please note, that OSS is the default audio backend in FBSD.
You don´t say which software you use for recording, most software allows you to choose both backend and devices for rec and play. E.g. Audacity, in the upper left you can choose the backend and next to it the devices. When you change the backend, first re-scan devices (menu Help, Diagnostics, Audio device info) before choosing a device, where pcm0 is /dev/dsp0. Changing these settings may help.

The difference in speed is often about 10%, which is what you get when you play a file recorded with 44.1k sample rate with a speed of 48k. Many audio files have a 44.1k sampling rate, because they came from CD's. The 48k is the sampling rate with which sound from different sources will be muliplexed and mixed. Choosing 48k for recording (see lower left corner in Audacity) may help too.

Back