Solved Download .tbz packages?

Hello.

From where can I download packages in .tbz format?
This to install it with pkg-static.

I want this packages (with dependencies needed) :
Code:
zip
unzip
wget
upx
gcc
gdb
binutils
iconv
xorg-libraries
libX11
libXtst
xorg-fonts-type1
liberation-fonts-ttf
Thanks.
Fre;D

What are you trying to do with the packages? An offline installation? Manually fetching them with dependencies would take quite some time and be error prone. Use something along the lines of pkg fetch --dependencies gcc (or pkg fetch -d gcc) to get all the needed dependencies. By default they will all be available in /var/cache/pkg for either an install via pkg-add(8) or creating a repo with pkg-repo(8).

Also, all the packages are .txz files. Just a minor thing worth pointing out.

What are you trying to do with the packages? An offline installation? Manually fetching them with dependencies would take quite some time and be error prone. Use something along the lines of pkg fetch --dependencies gcc (or pkg fetch -d gcc) to get all the needed dependencies. By default they will all be available in /var/cache/pkg for either an install via pkg-add(8) or creating a repo with pkg-repo(8).

Also, all the packages are .txz files. Just a minor thing worth pointing out.

Hello junovitch.
Many thanks for your help.
But I did see it only now and... all the night, iI downloaded first xorg-7.7_2.txz , install it, see that dependencies are missed, re-dowloaded the missing dependencies, install it, see that dependencies are missed, re-downloaded the missing dependencies, install it, see that ... => all the night !

Finally , after 195 packages, X11 was installed and... startx was working.

What are you trying to do with the packages? An offline installation?
Indeed, it was the goal.

I will study your strategy for next time.

Many thanks.

Fre;D

But i did see it only now and... all the night, i downloaded first xorg-7.7_2.txz , install it, see that dependencies are missed, re-dowloaded the missing dependencies, install it, see that dependencies are missed, re-dowloaded the missing dependencies, install it, see that ... => all the night !

Finally , after 195 packages, X11 was installed and... startx was working.
See. No problem. No problem at all. :)

Back