Closed Dickbar in Forum is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please stop insulting me? Thank you.
Sorry, but IMO it is true, I really think so, dickbars are useless on desktops at all,
I don't want to insult you at all, I just want to clear my position about dickbars.

If anything, "What is a dickbar" would be a good interview
It is a thread about dickbars, so it is a pretty good place to talk about it IMO,
nobody asked anyone to join this topic.

This thread should be terminated. Something ridiculous like an on top floating bar discussion degenerates down to friction between forum members. Come on! I thought in this forum I deal more or less with people with high social behaviour, not with members pulling a discussion down on a personal level.

Dudes you are embarrassing me in front of the wizards my friends. I recommend FreeBSD to them and one of the positive aspects I point out is the professionalism in the forum and mailing lists between members. Now we have a display of a quarrel between members about something ridiculous like a floating bar. You are pulling the high standard of this forum down. Terminate this.

If somebody does not agree with another’s opinion just ignore it, move on. There are unanswered questions of members waiting for a solution. It would be more productive investing your time there, than investing time in useless discussions or fuelling the friction further between each other .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back