Dell Optiplex 7020 SFF suspend and resume issues

I have a Dell Optiplex 7020 SFF with BIOS version A17 that I would like to be able to suspend and resume successfully. Running sysctl hw.acpi under FreeBSD-12.0-RELEASE lists S3, S4, and S5 as supported sleep states. However, I have encountered some issues which I have not been able to fully resolve.

1. No video output from integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 after resume when running from console. Installation of drm-kmod and adding to /etc/rc.conf fixed this.
  2. No network via em(4) gigabit Ethernet interface after resume as described in bug report 231828. This issue is not present with FreeBSD-12.0-STABLE (2019-04-18 snapshot), but these patches have not made their way back to FreeBSD-12.0-RELEASE yet.
  3. The system will spontaneously power on a few seconds after acpiconf -s 3 is issued. I have tested that this facility works correctly under Debian 9 with a backported Linux kernel. The FreeBSD handbook suggested setting hw.acpi.disable_on_poweroff="0" in /boot/loader.conf, but this did not fix the issue. Are there any other settings I can apply?

Back