Clicking on a post's reactions...

1665421151778.png

There's supposed to be 6 reactions, but I'm only seeing 5, and no, I can't scroll or click on anything other than the Close button or the visible profiles. Is that something fixable? I'm curious who was the user #6 to like my post... 😅

Odd. I also see 6 likes but only 5 users. It could have counted a 'like' from an account that no longer exists though.
The post right after it has 4 'likes' and 2 'thanks' but only lists one user for 'thanks'. I suspect these 'ghost' likes/thanks are from deleted accounts.

Odd. I also see 6 likes but only 5 users. It could have counted a 'like' from an account that no longer exists though.
The post right after it has 4 'likes' and 2 'thanks' but only lists one user for 'thanks'. I suspect these 'ghost' likes/thanks are from deleted accounts.
yeah, but I'd think that even so, the extra / ghost like could point out that the account was deleted... I know we keep some posts for accounts that got deleted... 😅

Posts are kept (unless it's spam), but they are anonymized when an account is deleted. I guess the same thing happens to the likes/thanks that deleted user has done.

Back