Solved Celebrate the 70th birthday of my chess club! (Corona-style)

If it will make you happy, I'll personally deliver the participation trophy should you be the least winning player ;)

Funny. I just saw this on the St. Louis Chess Club and at the World Chess Hall of Fame today. Both are here in my town and I almost went to work for them a couple of years ago.

I'm dialing via WWAN (mobile). So when 50 people use their mobile phone in my quarter ("Kiez"), the latency of my connection drops so low that lichess throws me out. When I reconnect, I've lost a minute but did not see my opponent's move... So, not only I'm the weakest player participating, the others have fibre-optics and I'm on cheapest mobile connection... :/
Zhsk: Nice that you were there! Maybe we have a good match one day.
EDIT: Well played! (Aleksey04-Zhsk) In Blitz, everything is possible. Very nice. Let him come, dance like Muhammad Ali, then BAMM BAMM BAMM, knock out. Ha, that's chess!

Thanks. Very nice club. Excellent site. I like a blitz game. I no play so much but I accept a challenge ;-). Good luck. I have too a cheep mobile connection, that I use in a FreeBSD to install packages. The Freebsd work well in slow connection, better than a gnu_Linux. Good luck!!!​

Back