Solved Build of databases/grass7 fails

Hi, all!

I'm trying to build databases/grass7 in ports-mgmt/poudriere on FreeBSD 13.0-Release jail. Unlike its previous builds (same version grass7-7.8.5_3, same jail but with older ports tree) the build fails at the very end with:
Code:
=======================<phase: package        >============================
===>  Building package for grass7-7.8.5_3
pkg-static: Unable to access file /wrkdirs/usr/ports/databases/grass7/work/stage/usr/local/grass78/docs/html/v.in.pdal.html:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /wrkdirs/usr/ports/databases/grass7/work/stage/usr/local/grass78/docs/man/man1/v.in.pdal.1.gz:No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/databases/grass7

I've updated the ports tree again and again, reviewed the config options but with no success.
Am I missing something?

As a quick and dirty fix, you can remove the offending files from the port's pkg-plist. Looking at the commit history, it seems this port has a history of packaging problems.

That said, something must be different in your environment, because otherwise, the maintainer would receive pkg-fallout mail from the official builders, and it seems like they pay attention to things like that. I'd recommend you open a PR, including your system details, contents of make.conf/src.conf if applicable and the port options you use.

It fails to build on the build clusters too: http://beefy16.nyi.freebsd.org/data/130amd64-default/306ef64cac3a/logs/errors/grass7-7.8.5_3.log

This might be related:
Code:
freebsd13.0/lib:" LC_ALL=C LANG=C LANGUAGE=C python3.8 tools/build_modules_xml.py > /wrkdirs/usr/ports/databases/grass7/work/grass-7.8.5/dist.amd64-portbld-freebsd13.0/gui/wxpython/xml/module_items.xml
Cannot parse interface for module v.in.pdal. Empty strings will be placed instead of description and keywords.
Code:
freebsd13.0/lib:" LC_ALL=C LANG=C LANGUAGE=C python3.8 core/toolboxes.py "module_tree" > xml/module_tree_menudata.xml
g.gui.dbmgr: Unable to fetch interface description for command '<g.gui.dbmgr>'.

Details: <[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'g.gui.dbmgr'>
WARNING: Some addons failed when loading. Please consider to update your addons by running 'g.extension.all -f'.

I have the same error messages during build, I guess I'd better not fill PR because the build cluster has notified the maintainers already.
The "dirty fix" did the trick and my databases/grass7 was built successfully.

Back