bhyve Windows Server slow IO

Hi,
I just benchmarked using Anvil my Windows Server 2016 performance with 'nvme' type disk vs 'Virtio Blk scsi' type disk and the write speeds were almost four times faster with nvme type device! There was like a 2000 point difference 5000 vs 7000 in favor of the nvme.

The only thing was in benchmarking the VM in nvme mode I got a one time IO error according to Anvil. Not sure if I should be concerned or not.

Interested in learning about these patches and how to apply them. Running FreeBSD 13 with Bhyve VMs.

About Server2016 being slow I read that it can be slow starting up when you see 'Applying settings'. Thats apparently a domain controller issue.

Thanks

I have my own 5 cents to BHyVe with NVME type virtual disk.
I'm deploy BHyVe VM with Windows 2016 Server x64 as terminal server. And see sporadical BSOD's in VM. I'm try all solutions: Checks host disks, install latest Win updates, install virtio-drivers. Not helps.
While checking crash dumps with WinDbg - I see that there are notes about nvmestor.sys in output. So I'm suppose that maybe VM type disk nvme - is a problem?
1. I shutdown VM
2. change nvme disk to ahci-hd disk in vm.conf
3. Boot VM in Safe mode (for correctly change disk controller driver in Windows), else OS will not boot with BOOT DEVICE INACCESSIBLE error.
4. Reboot in normal mode

And voila! All works like a charm!

There is a bug report, I think about that: PR 243063

So I can confirm Doc98 information about nvme type disk in BHyVe problems.
My configuration:
uname -a
Code:
FreeBSD VM-SERV 13.2-STABLE FreeBSD 13.2-STABLE stable/13-2e4ac696d8 BSDSERV amd64
Server hardware:
Code:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
32Gb RAM
ZMirror with 2*KINGSTON SA400S37480G SAJ20104
vm.conf
Code:
loader="uefi"
graphics="yes"
xhci_mouse="yes"

cpu=4
cpu_sockets=1