bhyve bhyve stuck at the boot

so i want to install android in bhyve.
And i follow this guide https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/how-to-install-and-run-blissos-android-x86-with-bhyve.93055/
instead using bliss os i use android-x86 as os https://udomain.dl.sourceforge.net/project/android-x86/Release 9.0/android-x86_64-9.0-r2.iso?viasf=1
after I type sudo vm install android-x86 /home/user/android-x86_64-9.0-r2.iso
it boot but when is see the display in vnc it only show the TIanoCore logo
1721212271242.png

FYI here vm config code

loader="uefi" cpu=2 memory=4096M network0_type="virtio-net" network0_switch="public" disk0_type="virtio-blk" disk0_name="disk0.img" uuid="016bea59-436d-11ef-9f9b-10e7c611b335" network0_mac="58:9c:fc:0e:83:0d" graphics="yes" graphics_port="5959" graphics_res="500x800" graphics_wait="yes" xhci_mouse="yes" bhyve_options="-s 10,hda,play=/dev/dsp,rec=/dev/dsp"

Hello cvbrt45 :), I'm the writer of the tutorial you followed, and unless there are problems with the Android version you are using (I don't think that's the case) the problem is the resolution you choose for your VM. Note that in the BlissOS.conf sample file I shared in the tutorial there is a warning about not choosing a resolution smaller than 640x480; this, more specifically, means you can't use a width smaller than 640 *OR* a height smaller than 480; so in your case you should raise your resolution width to at least 640:
Code:
graphics_res="640x800"
This is a limit of Tiano Core, unfortunately (AFAIK not even custom resolution should be supported, but unless I didn't choose a too small one I never had problems).

Moreover, I suggest you to add
Code:
uefi_vars=yes
to your config file; this will eliminate the need to mount your VM EFI partition to change the EFI loader name (the Post install section of PART 4 of the tutorial).

HTH.

Hello cvbrt45 :), I'm the writer of the tutorial you followed, and unless there are problems with the Android version you are using (I don't think that's the case) the problem is the resolution you choose for your VM. Note that in the BlissOS.conf sample file I shared in the tutorial there is a warning about not choosing a resolution smaller than 640x480; this, more specifically, means you can't use a width smaller than 640 *OR* a height smaller than 480; so in your case you should raise your resolution width to at least 640:
Code:
graphics_res="640x800"
This is a limit of Tiano Core, unfortunately (AFAIK not even custom resolution should be supported, but unless I didn't choose a too small one I never had problems).

Moreover, I suggest you to add
Code:
uefi_vars=yes
to your config file; this will eliminate the need to mount your VM EFI partition to change the EFI loader name (the Post install section of PART 4 of the tutorial).

HTH.
thanks it finally work

Back