Solved bhyve send key input / stroke

Well:
A man flying in a hot air balloon suddenly realizes he’s lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts to get directions, "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says: "Yes. You're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."

"You must work in Information Technology," says the balloonist.

"I do" replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but It's of no use to anyone."

The man below replies, "You must work in management."

"I do," replies the balloonist, "But how'd you know?"*

"Well", says the man, "you don’t know where you are or where you’re going, but you expect me to be able to help. You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault."

tl;dr: I got the feeling the serial console won't help the OP, but then, there's nothing better to tell him without a clear description of the actual problem ;)

SirDice Thank you. I was aware of the serial console before posting. The keystrokes show in serial console but this requires me to monitor COM0 on the guest (Windows 10 guest) and translate them into global keystrokes on the guest (with software yet to source or write). I'll use the serial console and mark this as solved.

Phishfry Thank you for your comments. See my comments to SirDice above.

Solved.

Back