Python axx generalized assembler

I made Caxx (axx in C). translated with Claude and have released on github. I think it is better for embedding than python's. Please use it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have succeeded the test in the case of x86_64 FreeBSD to emit ELF relocatable object file on axx.py(Paxx) and Caxx. Link successfully completed. The hello world code works. Linux ELF will also be emitted with the option --osabi Linux.
 
Last edited:
I have added Turing Complete Mini Language to axx general assembler's binary generating part.
That makes any kind of binary generating will be done in axx's binary_list (with axx's Free Syntax DSL in instruction)
Commited to GitHub, plase take a look.
Regards.

 
I have added `.textmode` to convert one assembly language to another one and have extended Mini Language for axx.
Three test conversion pattern file (8080toz80.axx, intel2att.axx, a64tox64_axx.axx) included in it.
Committed to GitHub repository, please use it. Regards.
 
Back
Top