I am unable to change my avatar. See the attached picture for my User CP screenshot. Why is the "Do not use avatar" option automatically/continually chosen? I can't change it, why? It's got to be too simple...

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 719
primatephreak said:
I am unable to change my avatar. See the attached picture for my User CP screenshot. Why is the "Do not use avatar" option automatically/continually chosen? I can't change it, why? It's got to be too simple...

Hmmmmm.....that seems odd. Click on User CP (upper left corner of forum). Then click on Edit avatar. I selected custom avatar. You can link to an image with a URL or upload your own.

There should be a "custom avatar"-frame on that site but it's not there, as well there is no option called "Edit Profile Picture" in your navigation...
I don't know, but maybe you need an amount of posts or time in the forum to be able to change this.
Like you need 10 posts to edit your own posts.

Unfortunately with FreeeBSD being reliable I've only made 2 posts in ten years. I may perish before seeing myself here.

@Ime2 && @dutchdaemon

I'm at 10 post and would like to request avatar activation if possible. It's simply a man wearing a cowboy hat and kosher. Thank you.

Which version of FreeBSD are you using, "Jasonforest"? Can you post a uname -a?

Back