appmenu-indicator for BSD

Hello, I look that in some videos used this applet (appmenu-indicator) for gnome for the menus of applications are located in the part superior of the gnome bar, the question is is appmenu-indicator applet or gnome-globalmenu applet?
But a video is worth a thousand words
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIvoCPzzxuE
There you will see better what comneto and if the gnomeglobalmenu or appmenu-indicator, the difference of each other is basically that the first single is coupled with gnome apps and other bone-indicator on appmenu engages all either GTK or QT. regards

No, cairo dock is a applet for icons launchers for applications, I say the menus of applications, look closely in the link of video that the leave in the previus post, look in the part top there is, the menus of applications and the Apple symbol
The cairo dock is the applet that at the bottom, I say what's on top
Regards

It looks like the normal Gnome menu/bar with some kind of OSX Theme, you'd probably do best to ask the maker of the video.

DwBSD said:
No, cairo dock is a applet for icons launchers for applications, I say the menus of applications, look closely in the link of video that the leave in the previus post, look in the part top there is, the menus of applications and the Apple symbol
The cairo dock is the applet that at the bottom, I say what's on top
Regards

I auto answer, apparently could be the gnome-globalmenu found in the BSD ports, but can not find the appmenu-indicator is the only one that can integrate all menus either QT or GTK application, it would be interesting to find that , and if not the absence of bread, buscare applications engage well with the gnome-globalmenu and otherwise.
regards

Could you please use a different translator service and use shorter sentences? Your posts are very difficult to follow.

Back