Apache24-worker/PHP72 – mod_php vs. mod_proxy_fcgi-UDS/PHP-FPM

I showed you 3 benchmarks. I think, its your turn to prove your claims with benchmarks which you like.

Note: You must have enabled thread safety option in your PHP7x before now and successfully built it. If you have not, go to "/usr/ports/lang/php7x", select "Force ZEND Thread Safety (ZTS) Build" and run the make commands too.
What if I install php7x from binary packages via pkg? Is it threadsafe there or not?

What if I install php7x from binary packages via pkg? Is it threadsafe there or not?
No, they are not threadsafe.
They take default options as shown in the freshports website.

I wouldn't expect that anyone will be confronting Obsigna on his findings, when they don't have compelling findings that warrant critical review of both findings.

Of course, the benchmarking must be done using standard methodologies. And results over three years or so could be so obsolete considering regular changes in variables - hardware and software improvements.

Type "cd /usr/ports/www/mod_php7x", where x is a number between (1 and 3) depending on what version of PHP you have, AND press the ENTER button.
Type "make config" and choose the option "Force ZEND Thread Safety (ZTS) Build" , AND press the ENTER button.
Type "make build install" , AND press the ENTER button.
Seems like I have to compile the whole php because when I follow your instructions I got a message
Code:
!!! If you have a threaded Apache, you must build lang/php71 with ZTS support
to enable thread-safety in extensions !!!

Seems like I have to compile the whole php because when I follow your instructions I got a message
Code:
!!! If you have a threaded Apache, you must build lang/php71 with ZTS support
to enable thread-safety in extensions !!!

I told you that you need do so for both lang/php7x and www/mod_php7x.

Back