Alternative to Bitcoin

D

deadmorozz

Hello,

I've been thinking how about to use the crypto tech for BSD systems to communicate with each other and get a tight system if BSD is to be used for Home automation, cars, etc.?

Yes, Hamming Distance is massively blown.
BTW, FreeBSD has already been used for automation and embedded systems. Works great.

Yes, Hamming Distance is massively blown.
BTW, FreeBSD has already been used for automation and embedded systems. Works great.
But how safe it is? How about measuring it with crypto tech?

Blockchain has little to no use in home environment. This is actual blockchain platform.

But how safe it is? How about measuring it with crypto tech?
There are several embedded & automation projects linked to FreeBSD. That's why there are Openhab, Monit and many more. IoT like Crypto is a trending terminology. One is in the other.
From within from without!

A note on relevance of blockchain and writing smart contracts to the FreeBSD:

Take ETH for example: EVM communicates through RPC. It doesn't know HTTP. FreeBSD can't help you on this part.

Running Yul on EVM need gas. Gas is pricy. In other word, every single opcodes and bits counts. If someone has a mindset that, why python is not default root shell on FreeBSD, and/or who cares about the variable type, I have an i7 and quantum is coming, so "char" and "long long" in C are same to me, ... he's better off staying out of writing smart contracts. Massive disappointment is on its way.

Then, either you have a business plan to make money, or you're going to spend all your ETH, and eventually going bankrupt. BTW no bug, no update. You have to make it perfect. FreeBSD can't help you on this either.

The only place FreeBSD may play a role: serving as a backend server, to generate data for displaying on web browsers and/or mobile programs. It just need to receive requests from clients, e.g. through "web3.js", and then send commands to the EVM. After that, produces and sends HTML to the client. Every HTTP servers can do that. FreeBSD, Windows server, or Linux, it doesn't make any difference. Because this part is the thin part, i.e. simple backend web development.

Q.E.D.

Back