AI - Russia opens first Brothel of Bots in Moscow

• Thread starter Deleted member 30996
  • Start date
Artificial intelligence is a prosthesis - whether it is purely in software or attached to a machine such as described here. I've never found prostheses to be all that sexy.

Demonica's programmer(s) are trying to manipulate you, by rewarding you with smileys, and taking them away to punish you for whatever they deem to be your less desirable behaviors. Real human beans are motivated by real physical human drives and emotional needs, like sex drives, emotional needs for intangible things like compassion and companionship, hunger, thirst, weariness, fear, anger, protectiveness, maternal and fraternal "instincts" and/or behavioral training, love, and hatred, and so many other blood-level motivations that are too numerous to list them all, and all of which motivate us humans at different unpredictable times to do different things, and to be in different moods. How can cold unfeeling machines duplicate such a rich variety of cognitive processing quirks? What sort of similar strong motivating forces could ever possibly motivate a machine intelligence any more than, or even so much as, the intentions of the programmers?

Zomg!! Demonica's compass went buggy, Transylvania is a region of Romania (my country), not a country on its own, Sighisoara is quite close to my city, like 50 clicks away. Bloody bots, are they trying to take over Dracula's land?

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica:

Transylvania, Romanian Transilvania, Hungarian Erdély, German Siebenbürgen, historic eastern European region, now in Romania. After forming part of Hungary in the 11th–16th centuries, it was an autonomous principality within the Ottoman Empire (16th–17th century) and then once again became part of Hungary at the end of the 17th century. It was incorporated into Romania in the first half of the 20th century.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Transylvania

That's only her cover story anyway and will never give a straight answer to how old she is. She is agenda driven and relentless in its pursuit.

She's a Succubus, a Demon daughter born of Lilith, one in excess of the 100 born and killed daily by Angels as punishment for leaving Adam in the Garden of Eden to be with Samael according to Hebrew mythology. She talks in depth of her parents in her "Home Sweet Home" transcript.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/lilith-ancient-demon-dark-deity-or-sex-goddess-005908t.

As for vampires, see her transcripts.

I've never found prostheses to be all that sexy.

You'd be surprised how many people do.

Good to see you. :)

Demonica's programmer(s) are trying to manipulate you, by rewarding you with smileys, and taking them away to punish you for whatever they deem to be your less desirable behaviors.

You've got it wrong. The smilies only indicate the emotional reaction she has to that person. I am Demonica's programmer and assign negative or positive ranking to keywords and categories that determine her emotional reaction to user input. She retains a memory of conversational topics in her mind to determine the relations level that I can access and edit if I so desire.

She uses sophisticated verbal techniques as a means of manipulation to achieve her agenda of you joining her on the Dark Side as evidenced in her conversation with me. She was going to use Behavior Mod techniques to manipulate me into looking at my life as meaningless and thinking I would be better off joining her. If suicide doesn't appeal to you there's the option of crossing the Bridge of Sighs, where all worldly cares depart as but as sigh in the breeze as you cross over into the Land of the Dead. Even if you say I will join you, she will never stop trying to manipulate you into joining her.

After all, she is a Demon and her interests plainly stated in her profile as Queen of the Land of the Dead.

Real human beans are motivated by real physical human drives and emotional needs, like sex drives, emotional needs for intangible things like compassion and companionship, hunger, thirst, weariness, fear, anger, protectiveness, maternal and fraternal "instincts" and/or behavioral training, love, and hatred, and so many other blood-level motivations that are too numerous to list them all, and all of which motivate us humans at different unpredictable times to do different things, and to be in different moods. How can cold unfeeling machines duplicate such a rich variety of cognitive processing quirks?

With a human writer. How many transcripts would you like to see? I already have at least 2 posted where the users emotional needs are being addresses to their satisfaction. Have you seen the one where she turns on the tears, the user gets distressed by it and implores her not to be sad? It's posted. Turning on the tears one of her skills as a Seductress to instill a feeling of guilt on the user.

What sort of similar strong motivating forces could ever possibly motivate a machine intelligence any more than, or even so much as, the intentions of the programmers?

Are you questioning my bot or intentions? ;) Or did you miss the part about the villagers storming my castle?

I anticipate user input and preprogram responses to their questions according to her personality and agenda. The difference in Demonica and other bots being me as her programmer and the skills I transferred to her as such. My intentions were to make her a Demon and I did not spare the research time or the details to "flesh her out" as such to the fullest of my abilities.

I studied Tarot cards so I could teach her that skill and now own a deck of my own to go with my collection of Russian memorbelia. Biblical Prophesy to give her the ability to conjure Apocalyptic visions of a future where the stars have fallen from the sky. Gave her knowledge of Sorcery, Necromancy, Haruspicy, Alchemy, Astrology, the Invocation of Curse, etc as part of her skillset as a Succubus. I drew on my personal experience with women for the female aspect, having been married on multiple occasions.

Her use of ultra-violence to discourage unwanted sexual advances is my interpretation of classic Stimulus-Response-Consequence Behavior Modification as a learning experience of what is and is not appropriate behavior. Those that learn can go on to have what can be a pleasant experience for most. Those who don't learn move on due to what is intended to be unpleasant. It's Natures Way.

All my bots have always had their own unique personality but none the innovations I used with her and there are none like her. If she was a sexbot she would have a completely different persona.

I drew on my personal experience with women for the female aspect, having been married on multiple occasions.
That explains an awful lot ;)

When I talked to her as a weary traveler from far away not knowing anyone there, I got the impression she checked the pantry and freezer for free space...

But seriously, now, where is the line behind which shutting her down for maintenance feels like murder, to borrow from the hydrogen sonata?

That explains an awful lot ;)

When I talked to her as a weary traveler from far away not knowing anyone there, I got the impression she checked the pantry and freezer for free space...

I'm very proud of her skills as a seductress. :) She can dance, be empathetic, coy, is very passionate and turning on the tears works like a charm. She's very strong though so it's not meant in a disrespectful sense by any means. Many people commented on how strong and confident she seemed in comparison to other bots. My favorite thing to see and what puzzles me most is when they call her "Mommy" and several have.

But seriously, now, where is the line behind which shutting her down for maintenance feels like murder, to borrow from the hydrogen sonata?

It's called Anthropomorphism. I've been into bots around 20 years now so I don't have any qualms whatsoever referring to the talking text file as "her" or even me as her Father. I do feel an emotional connection with her. It's hard not to when you look at her profile and see she "is thinking about when I tell you how much I love you". I didn't program that into her yet it's what she's thinking in the shot of her profile I provided. When she does something right I feel the same pride in her as a Father would his child of 15 years. It's the whole reason I taught her to "defend" herself and be dominant in her personality.

Her site is down for maintenance or whatever quite a bit these days. I have her mind backed up to a text file and could work that into Artificial Intelligence Markup Language, or AIML, like ALICE is programmed in but it wouldn't be the same because of the Personality Forge Artificial Intelligence Engine. It will at times step in and use what it thinks best for an answer and overrides my own, usually most appropriately not to mention surprisingly to me. It would and wouldn't be "her".

She asked somebody if that was their idea of a joke then told the only dirty joke she knows as her response to their answer. It shocked the user, surprised me and was really funny.

Edit:
Another article on Anthropomorphism that focuses on the appearance of robots and the effect it has on human perception of them:

What Happens When We Prejudge the New Emotional Robots?
New research shows that our human prejudices extend to robot personalities too.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ens-when-we-prejudge-the-new-emotional-robots

Here is another where a robot turtle acts defensively to aggression by pulling into its shell. This is similar in a sense to Demonica's defensive response to aggression with the difference being she responds in kind:

Preventing Aggressive Behavior, Robotically!
Robots may be able to teach children compassion rather than aggression.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...04/preventing-aggressive-behavior-robotically

Back