A new FreeBSD company

Hahah FreeBSD spending his time with cows now.
Linux started it!

If you've ever had cattle, you'd re-think that quickly!
I spent a month in a cattle ranch when I was a teenager, and I second this! Cows are nasty. Sheep are rock-stupid. Horses are smart, but can be Evil. This was in the early '80s, and it was a decidedly low-tech affair. From the computer standpoint anyway. We were already shooting up the cows with antibiotics and whatnot.

… smart, but can be Evil. This was in the early '80s …

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38vjAAE4tkQ

1624033242752.png

Agribusiness isn't glamorous, but it is extremely high-tech with advanced bio-chemistry and genetics at its core. There is great potential for any company that wants to go into business supporting Agriculture
That is exactly what I learned from talking to them.

While horses can be evil, there is at least one record of a horse rescuing a woman from a cow.
It's number 3 on the list. If you don't click the link I'll at least mention the best line about the woman calling for help and the horse, "ran to her aid, probably neighing something cool, like 'Your beef is with me'" (I always imagine it in an Austrian accent, in a Schwarzenegger voice).
(The article is from 2012, when cracked was still pretty good, and didn't have autoplaying videos and popups saying get our newsletter that have to be blocked.)

Hahah FreeBSD spending his time with cows now. Nice cows and hope to not become dirty c0w. Why they not using Linux. I think the best reason to not using Linux for a job is its license(GNU). So are it counting how much cow have been cutted? Anyway I think FreeBSD is flex
Welcome to FreeBSD and games/cowsay.

gentootastey.png

Back