ZFS 4-disk Raidz1 showing as "UNAVAIL" - one disk missing, one disk OFFLINE

Oh, wait! I probably misunderstood you in the beginning.

So you did resilver your 4TB drive on da0? Then forget about the original 2TB drive. After you replaced it with 4TB, it was no longer in sync. You can't use it anymore.
You have to find the last drive that was working (ONLINE) in the da0 slot and put that back online.

Basically try to remember which drives were in the bay when you last saw da0, da2 and da3 ONLINE. Only da1 is OFFLINE and you know why. You can't change that.
There is no longer a "working" da0 drive. The original 2Tb drive was replaced with a 4Tb drive that was resivered into the pool. It ran fine that way for a day, but now it shows no sign of ever belonging to the new/omnius pool. I really don't understand how that happened. I did triple-check I have the right drive - I only had two 4Tb drives at that location, the one that I resilvered at da0, and the one I was going to resilver at da1. I never was able to resilver the second one into da1, but I did a zdb -l of that as well to make sure I didn't mix up the two 4Tb drives.

Something really weird happened, that's all I understand. da0 said it resilvered, and the raid ran for almost a day after it did, but once I offlined da1, the 4Tb da0 showed no sign of ever being a part of omnius.

It ran fine that way for a day, but now it shows no sign of ever belonging to the new/omnius pool.
This is weird. It should never happen.
Can it be that after you resilvered that drive with omnius you accidentally put it back into the old pool and wrote over it? There is no other explanation. It seems to think it's still part of its old pool.

Back