hi all,
said that I now have read that a network applet same as any network management GUI app is not implemented in the latest KDE Plasma release (hopes for the future?), I am also dealing with not finding a way to autologin with SDDM. No item found in System Settings, also nothing happens if I put a sddm.conf file with [Autologin] User=myuser Session=plasma.desktop , both in etc/ and in usr/local/etc.
Not yet implemented as well or I could work around it?.
Thank you
said that I now have read that a network applet same as any network management GUI app is not implemented in the latest KDE Plasma release (hopes for the future?), I am also dealing with not finding a way to autologin with SDDM. No item found in System Settings, also nothing happens if I put a sddm.conf file with [Autologin] User=myuser Session=plasma.desktop , both in etc/ and in usr/local/etc.
Not yet implemented as well or I could work around it?.
Thank you