0% idle on server

Since Michael Crilly obviously has a problem with my gender and blocked me on Discord and IRC, I ask here:

If my FreeBSD VM hosting nginx has 0% idle in top, should I take prophylactic actions although the site is responsive?

Last edited:
Since Michael Crilly obviously has a problem with my gender and blocked me on Discord and IRC
Too much information, neither do I care about your "gender" nor do I know who this is ... and I'm probably not alone with this on here.
If my FreeBSD VM hosting nginx has 0% idle in top, should I take prophylactic actions although the site is responsive?
Depends on how it's used? If it is a constantly busy site with lots of concurrent clients and quite some server-side processing going on, this might be just fine. Otherwise, it might be a hint something is borked...

Too much information, neither do I care about your "gender" nor do I know who this is ... and I'm probably not alone with this on here.

Depends on how it's used? If it is a constantly busy site with lots of concurrent clients and quite some server-side processing going on, this might be just fine. Otherwise, it might be a hint something is borked...
Sorry for tmi, I'll stop that and behave.

The server hosts a www portal in Germany (SFW since no age verification yet) with a labyrinth.
In background the server constantly updates packages and pulls and builds HEAD (currently pms and procfs).
Maybe a problem with HEAD or I should stop building with negative nice()?

Back