Solved libreoffice "Application Error"

FreeBSD-13 in VM, upgraded from FreeBSD-12.2
when starting libreoffice I see splash screen for a second and app crashes.
running from terminal libreoffice generates a message: "Application Error"
backtrace does not yeald any meaningful error.

Libreoffice worked at first in FreeBSD-13.

I wonder if there is a fix?
Thank you

I can't reproduce. Libreoffice is working fine here on 13.0-RELEASE, and I'm following ports closely (did several upgrades since upgrading base to 13). You should definitely give more information about your problem.

What was the last thing you did? Based on your comments in #3 "it used to work". When did it last work and what did you do since then? Any ports upgrade, pkg upgrade? If so, then an assumption is "something that libreoffice depends on changed enough to break it", leading to T-Daemon suggestion of reinstall libreoffice. You've cleaned configs/saved settings so about the only thing left is "libraries".

ok. fixed
just in the case someone may be interested:
sysctl option
kern.elf64.allow_wx=0
crashes libreoffice.
It seems that on desktop setup, aslr is not usable. This (aslr) seems to be taken directly from HardenedBSD where I had to disable aslr for every desktop app that I wanted to use.
Ideally would be to have some sort of aslr manager (although this maybe asking too much).

Anyway just wanted to let anyone interested to know what was the cause of libreoffice crash.

ok. fixed
just in the case someone may be interested:
sysctl option

crashes libreoffice.
It seems that on desktop setup, aslr is not usable. This (aslr) seems to be taken directly from HardenedBSD where I had to disable aslr for every desktop app that I wanted to use.
Ideally would be to have some sort of aslr manager (although this maybe asking too much).

Anyway just wanted to let anyone interested to know what was the cause of libreoffice crash.
What is the relation between kern.elf64.allow_wx and ALSR?
This is about allowing an executable page to be written.

my mistake, I was thinking about
kern.elf64.aslr.honor_sbrk=0
kern.elf64.aslr.pie_enable=1
kern.elf64.aslr.enable=1
nevertheless,
kern.elf64.allow_wx=0
and all the above crash libreoffice and firefox

Back