Adminer

Does anyone have any experience with Adminer ?It's a replacement for phpMyAdmin and I have it working fine on one system, but when I copy the program (a single php file) to another system I get this error:-
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function session_cache_limiter() in /usr/local/www/apache24/data/adminer/index.php:170 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /usr/local/www/apache24/data/adminer/index.php on line 170

The program is fairly unreadable, but here is the first part of line 170 (which means nothing to me) :-

Code:
lzw_decompress("\0\0\0` \0.^V^F^D\0\n @\0�^B^S^N^HC.^P�^T\"^\\0`E�Q��^A�^_.?�^F^RtvM'.Jd�^Yd\\^B^S^Y.b0\0^H�\"^S.�f�.��s5.���A.^VX^Q^HP^Ba^Q^HJ.0^X.�.^Z8.#R.T�.z`.#.��

adminer is used as a phar archive?

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function session_cache_limiter

Seems like session extension (package php7X-session) is not installed. What's the output of php -m and pkg info -x php? Which would be weird as www/php72-session is a dependency of databases/adminer. Have you manually installed adminer (I mean without using packages neither ports)?

but when I copy the program (a single php file) to another system I get this error:-
Why? Why don't you install the package? The port/package has dependencies which prevents this exact issue.

Installing the pkg sometimes deletes newer php modules which are already installed. Also the installation process seems to install www pkgs in /usr/local/www/ whereas I prefer them to be in DocumentRoot - /usr/local/www/apache24/data/. I don't if there is some way to automatically set this.

Installing the pkg sometimes deletes newer php modules which are already installed.
That means you are doing something you shouldn't. You're most likely mixing quarterly packages with the latest ports. And you've been here long enough to know that's a bad idea.

Also the installation process seems to install www pkgs in /usr/local/www/
Yes, they're supposed to go there.

whereas I prefer them to be in DocumentRoot - /usr/local/www/apache24/data/.
Don't use that directory, it's the default website from the Apache installation. Don't use the default configuration, create a new default virtual host configuration and set it to what you need.

Create a /usr/local/etc/apache24/Includes/000_default.conf:
Code:
<VirtualHost _default_:80>

ServerName default-site.example.com
        DocumentRoot /my/custom/web/default
        DirectoryIndex index.html index.php

<Directory /my/custom/web/default>
                Require all granted
        </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Then add more sites if you need them:
/usr/local/etc/apache24/Includes/010_mysite.conf