Stable and Testing Releases for FreeBSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work.
I know you're new to this and that's fine, but we need a bit more information than "it doesn't work". What didn't work? Checking out the revision? Building the port? Or does Xorg still fail? Remember, we can't see what you did. Or what's on your screen. We're good but we're not clairvoyant.

I know you're new to this and that's fine, but we need a bit more information than "it doesn't work". What didn't work? Checking out the revision? Building the port? Or does Xorg still fail? Remember, we can't see what you did. Or what's on your screen. We're good but we're not clairvoyant.

Fair enough.
I've described the specific issue, the hardware, what I did/tried along with requested files and screenshots here.
If there's anything further you need/want in an effort to solve this issue, just ask.

I've described the specific issue, the hardware, what I did/tried along with requested files and screenshots here.
If there's anything further you need/want in an effort to solve this issue, just ask.
Excellent. Lets all continue this issue there too.

I'm going to close this thread. It has gotten wildly off course and has nothing to do with the thread topic any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back