aarch64 cromium ports not compile

Hey. I try to collect chromium under aarch64 from ports, I receive "lzma library error" archive is damaged but on amd64 the same archive is normally unpacked. In packages chromium is missing. OS
FreeBSD newpihost 12.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE 952c9691f1b(HEAD) OPIARM64 arm64.
bsdtar 3.3.3 - libarchive 3.3.3 zlib/1.2.11 liblzma/5.2.4 bz2lib/1.0.6.
Can someone rebuffed? Or maybe someone is picking up the port on amd64 for aarch64 cross-build?

Does this happen with libarchive from archivers/libarchive? (I estimate it does as the version is the same as in base.) If it does, reporting it to the upstream may help: https://github.com/libarchive/libarchive/issues. If it does not, but still happens with tar in base, you should report it to FreeBSD bugzilla.
However, looking at pkg-fallout https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-pkg-fallout/Week-of-Mon-20190408/1210941.html, building chromium on aarch64 seems to be a long way to go. If you do not have any idea what to do with these errors, you had better give up on building chromium on aarch64.

Hey. I try to collect chromium under aarch64 from ports, I receive "lzma library error" archive is damaged but on amd64 the same archive is normally unpacked. In packages chromium is missing. OS
FreeBSD newpihost 12.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE 952c9691f1b(HEAD) OPIARM64 arm64.
bsdtar 3.3.3 - libarchive 3.3.3 zlib/1.2.11 liblzma/5.2.4 bz2lib/1.0.6.
Can someone rebuffed? Or maybe someone is picking up the port on amd64 for aarch64 cross-build?
No problem on my side to extract the archive on aarch64. If you plan to build chromium you'll need the patch from this pr PR 236441

Don't know what to say, maybe try a -current version and if it still doesn't work change your hardware.
it seems that the problem in RAM I have orange pi prime 2gb jointly with video. and the chromium port requires more than two. solution options: 1 - wait until the package appears in the repository( 2 - cross-build port, is this possible? 3 -an alternative browser, I am not aware( yet not enough options....

I'm trying to fix it right now, hopefully it'll be available as a package soon.
chromium is already a nightmare to build natively, I won't even try to cross build it.
Firefox is available for 13-current
I don't know the state of other browser.

Back