Solved Can't use Shotcut and Kdenlive with Gpu Acceleration Enabled they crash ! On the other hand openshot uses mlt succesfully and has gpu acceleration !!!

Can't use Shotcut and Kdenlive with Gpu Acceleration Enabled they crash ! On the other hand openshot uses mlt succesfully and has gpu acceleration !!!

Last edited:
I cite from another thread Video editor (having trouble using the thread forum code, used a link instead): "this is bad for this project, i will continue with linux"

It would appear the OP has already gone back to Linux.

I don't care at all if you even delete my account who cares ?
I tried to learn many stuff about freebsd i made many installations from the start , it was pure fun , i liked the way it works but i couldn't make these video editors to work, if they need more codecs its dependencies should be updated anyway, i don't know what the problem is , has anybody even tried using a video editor on freebsd ??

I cite from another thread Video editor (having trouble using the thread forum code, used a link instead): "this is bad for this project, i will continue with linux"

It would appear the OP has already gone back to Linux.

I tried to learn many stuff about freebsd i made many installations from the start , it was pure fun , i liked the way it works but i couldn't make these video editors to work, if they need more codecs its dependencies should be updated anyway, i don't know what the problem is , has anybody even tried using a video editor on freebsd ??
I don't think anybody wants to delete your account. I imagine we've all had days like this. I know I have! FreeBSD can be hard to configure but I think the payoff is worth it if you stay focused. In the long haul you can wind up with a better understanding of the way things work, and better control of it which is a very desirable thing to me. I haven't done any video editing on FreeBSD myself so I can't help you there but hey welcome to the forum anyway.

Video editing on linux can't be compared even with the best proprietary windows software from big companies like adobe for example sony vegas adobe premiere , adobe after effects they all suck !
On shotcut for example with hardware acceleration on you can have many 1080p 60fps video tracks as transparent for backgrounds plus color change effect plus distortion effects and they all can be previewed smooth as hell even with a potato pc , on big companies with powerful computer that has these software you get laggy preview 1fps if you are lucky ! very shitty performance even with high end graphics cards, cpus . I'm enjoying creating videos on linux.
I don't know what is the problem with these video editors i would be glad if someone could test if they work and try importing a random file for example a trailer he can download from youtube .

I don't think anybody wants to delete your account. I imagine we've all had days like this. I know I have! FreeBSD can be hard to configure but I think the payoff is worth it if you stay focused. In the long haul you can wind up with a better understanding of the way things work, and better control of it which is a very desirable thing to me. I haven't done any video editing on FreeBSD myself so I can't help you there but hey welcome to the forum anyway.

You must have misunderstood my message. No one wants you gone. I just stated this to indicate that there was no more point in spending time helping you if you already left.

If however, you are still interested in help we will do our best to do so. I have never used kdenlive or any other editor, but your problem sounds like it should be easy to reproduce.
I just installed kdenlive-18.12.3 (from my own personal poudriere repo) and didn't have any issues importing video. No crashes or anything.
For us to help you though, we will need more information as to what is happening exactly. It's very difficult to diagnose a problem without knowing the exact issue.
Simple things like:
  • is it a fresh install of FreeBSD and what did you use as the source for your install (iso image, source tree)? What version are you using?
  • did you try multiple videos (I assume you did, but it's nice to know for sure) from multiple sources?
  • are you running inside a VM or on a physical machine?
  • what are your system specs? If your system went out of memory, it's not illogical that crashes occur.
  • which programs are you using? Did you install them from ports ( make install) or packages (using pkg install)
  • and basically anything else that might help us diagnose your problem
While I must stress that FreeBSD is a lot easier to use once you know how everything works, I kind of expect simple things like this to work without issues most of the time.

It is a fresh install of freebsd i downloaded it from the official website
I didn't tried multiple videos maybe its a problem with a specific codec
No virtual machine i run on a physical machine Amd A12 quadcore cpu
Amd A12 quadcore cpu 4.2ghz , graphics card intergrated r7 and i tried also with nvidia 1050ti , 8gbytes of ram, 6 with the intergrated gpu in use
The programs i tested i installed them from pkg or octopkg : shotcut,kdenlive,cinellera

The message says something about overflow or something

The message says something about overflow or something
Can you take a screenshot of this message?
I would definitely try several videos. It might be useful to know which codec your video is using.
Try something like (replace <videofilename> with your file name)
file <videofilename>
or better (but you'll need to install multimedia/ffmpeg)
ffprobe -show_streams <videofilename> | grep Stream

In every installation i made i haven't installed any codecs at all ! i was not sure what codecs i should install.
If you solve this problem i will change my profile photo to beastie ...

There aren't much codecs to install like on a Windows system, most software has them built in.
You didn't provide the information I asked. We can't help if we don't get any information to help you with.

I will provide more information soon .... don't close this thread , or even better you can install shotcut and found it by yourself .

There aren't much codecs to install like on a Windows system, most software has them built in.
You didn't provide the information I asked. We can't help if we don't get any information to help you with.

If the free/open source applications that i need and i depend on them would work without any problems i'm switching to freebsd same day.

Tried yesterday to install it via ports took an eternity to compile many hours and after all those hours the compilation was unsuccesful .... maybe this isn't my cup of tea anyway.

You may be right that it's not your cup of tea. Just saying it failed to compile doesn't give any information where anyone could help you.

When you get error messages--you've mentioned that they say something about an overflow--if you post the exact messages that you get, there's a chance that someone might be able to give you more information.

FreeBSD ports are separate from the main system, and sometimes, maintainers don't keep up with changes. For example, judging from these forums and personal experience, some things that are working well on 11.2 aren't working well on 12. In addition, a lot of applications, may first be written for Linux, and may work with it, but fail to work with FreeBSD. At any rate, without more detailed error messages, there isn't that much help that can be given.

Repeating my post from the other thread last Tuesday,
"Openshot, kdenlive, cinellera (current) tested and all still work on 12-Stable (amd64), still import various media types. There were problems with shotcut a few weeks ago."
- My problem has been the dodgy avidemux-qt4 which has finally been removed for ports still without enabling the qt5 GUI (which the linux version has had for years), unlike the full editors, avidemux is designed to let you either cut out sections without re-encoding (degrading) your source or give you control of the encoding options for each video you do need to encode. It allows you to do what is impractical with the full editors.

Yep, haven't had any issues with any of these programs either. Not to say someone else can't have issues though.
Then again, OP clearly doesn't have any information to provide us with. So I think it's safe to admit there's something rotten in Denmark.

I don't think Chris appreciates that without clarifing his setup people would have to make wild guess about what could be the issue.
For example ChrisTheGeek says "a fresh install of freebsd i downloaded it from the official website" and "programs i tested i installed them from pkg or octopkg", makes we wonder if he's installed from a DVD image of 12-Release? He might be trying to use old pkg files from that disc instead of current pkg or ports which would mean he might have loaded both Qt4 and Qt5 which will kill the video editors that use Qt. But if he is using current then QT4 is gone and he should have no problems with most editors.

Ok you say i don't provide enough detail , ok i will provide everything do you want to know the message i got when i'm trying to import a video file ?

Yes. That is the sort of thing that will help. You say some message about overflow, for example, please give the exact message. It doesn't guarantee that someone will be able to help, but will give you a better shot at getting help.

I uploaded the log

using freebsd 12
amdgpu driver
i tested also with nvidia driver with my 1050ti graphics card but also crashed shotcut,kdenlive,cinellera
-i haven't tried trueos , i tried ghostbsd which is based on trueos , i have installed many times freebsd , i tried to import even simple photos but i can't import nothing from what it seems.
My thoughts are that maybe something is missing some package? or a package must be unstable or something, i also tried to enable or disable the gpu acceleration.
Sorry for any inconvenience it seems a good idea to start using freebsd i bought a book to learn more , i wanted to use freebsd to stick with free software and try something new but it seems free/opensource software like these video editors won't run properly on freebsd unfortunately

Attachments

• shotcut-log.txt
    26.7 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
What's up everyone, I am coming back to FreeBSD, currently using the latest Trident version which in the end runs FreeBSD 13 Current.

I have the same issue ChrissTheGeek have, basically I can't get Kdenlive or Shotcut to run, below I pasted the standard output and error for both shotcut and kdenlive and from the interesting lines seems like GLX is the issue, it'd be great if you can point me in the right direction to solve this.

Both /etc/rc.conf and /boot/loader.conf files are below as well. The shotcut-log.txt file uploaded by Chriss is probably the same I get when trying to run the program.

If I can't get this to work I'll use this laptop (Inspiron 7437) as a FreeBSD Build Server just for fun.

Thank you in advance for your help

Interesting lines:
Code:
QKqueueFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: open: No such file or directory

[Warning] <> QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform OpenGL context, neither GLX nor EGL are enabled

Shared object "libDeckLinkAPI.so" not found, required by "shotcut"
[Warning] <MLT> [ 0x809122890] The DeckLink drivers not installed.

&> output for shotcut below:

[Info   ] <Application::Application> Starting Shotcut version 19.02.28
[Info   ] <Application::Application> Linux version
[Info   ] <Application::Application> number of logical cores = 4
[Info   ] <Application::Application> locale = QLocale(English, Latin, United States)
[Info   ] <Application::Application> install dir = "/usr/local/bin"
[Info   ] <Application::Application> device pixel ratio = 1
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> language "en_US"
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> deinterlacer "onefield"
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> external monitor ""
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> GPU processing false
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> interpolation "bilinear"
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> video mode ""
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> realtime true
[Debug  ] <ShotcutSettings::log> audio channels 2
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::changeTheme> begin
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::changeTheme> end
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::MainWindow> begin
[Warning] <> QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform OpenGL context, neither GLX nor EGL are enabled
[Info   ] <GLTestWidget::GLTestWidget> OpenGL context version 2 0
[Debug  ] <Mlt::Controller::Controller> begin
[Debug  ] <Mlt::Controller::Controller> end
[Debug  ] <Mlt::GLWidget::GLWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <Mlt::GLWidget::GLWidget> end
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::setupSettingsMenu> begin
Shared object "libDeckLinkAPI.so" not found, required by "shotcut"
[Warning] <MLT> [ 0x809122890] The DeckLink drivers not installed.
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::setupSettingsMenu> end
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::readPlayerSettings> begin
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::setAudioChannels> 2
[Debug  ] <Mlt::Controller::setAudioChannels> 2
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::readPlayerSettings> end
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::configureVideoWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::setProfile> ""
[Debug  ] <Mlt::Controller::setProfile> setting to profile "Automatic"
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::setAudioChannels> 2
[Debug  ] <Mlt::Controller::setAudioChannels> 2
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::configureVideoWidget> end
[Debug  ] <ScopeController::ScopeController> begin
[Debug  ] <ScopeWidget::ScopeWidget> begin true
[Debug  ] <ScopeWidget::ScopeWidget> end
[Debug  ] <AudioLoudnessScopeWidget::AudioLoudnessScopeWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <AudioLoudnessScopeWidget::AudioLoudnessScopeWidget> end
[Debug  ] <ScopeDock::ScopeDock> begin
[Debug  ] <AudioLoudnessScopeWidget::resetQview> begin
[Debug  ] <ScopeDock::ScopeDock> end
[Debug  ] <AudioPeakMeterScopeWidget::AudioPeakMeterScopeWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <AudioPeakMeterScopeWidget::AudioPeakMeterScopeWidget> end
[Debug  ] <AudioSpectrumScopeWidget::AudioSpectrumScopeWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <AudioSpectrumScopeWidget::AudioSpectrumScopeWidget> end
[Debug  ] <AudioWaveformScopeWidget::AudioWaveformScopeWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <AudioWaveformScopeWidget::AudioWaveformScopeWidget> end
[Debug  ] <VideoHistogramScopeWidget::VideoHistogramScopeWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <VideoHistogramScopeWidget::VideoHistogramScopeWidget> end
[Debug  ] <VideoWaveformScopeWidget::VideoWaveformScopeWidget> begin
[Debug  ] <VideoWaveformScopeWidget::VideoWaveformScopeWidget> end
[Debug  ] <ScopeController::ScopeController> end
[Debug  ] <RecentDock::RecentDock> begin
[Debug  ] <RecentDock::RecentDock> end
[Debug  ] <PlaylistDock::PlaylistDock> begin
[Debug  ] <PlaylistDock::PlaylistDock> end
[Debug  ] <TimelineDock::TimelineDock> begin
[Debug  ] <TimelineDock::TimelineDock> end
[Debug  ] <FiltersDock::FiltersDock> begin
[Debug  ] <FiltersDock::FiltersDock> end
[Debug  ] <KeyframesDock::KeyframesDock> begin
[Debug  ] <KeyframesDock::KeyframesDock> end
[Debug  ] <EncodeDock::EncodeDock> begin
---
formats:
- a64
- ac3
- adts
- adx
- aiff
- amr
- apng
- aptx
- aptx_hd
- asf
- ass
- ast
- asf_stream
- au
- avi
- avm2
- avs2
- bit
- caf
- cavsvideo
- codec2
- codec2raw
- crc
- dash
- data
- daud
- dirac
- dnxhd
- dts
- dv
- eac3
- f4v
- ffmetadata
- fifo
- fifo_test
- filmstrip
- fits
- flac
- flv
- framecrc
- framehash
- framemd5
- g722
- g723_1
- g726
- g726le
- gif
- gsm
- gxf
- h261
- h263
- h264
- hash
- hds
- hevc
- hls
- ico
- ilbc
- image2
- image2pipe
- ipod
- ircam
- ismv
- ivf
- jacosub
- latm
- lrc
- m4v
- md5
- matroska
- matroska
- microdvd
- mjpeg
- mlp
- mmf
- mov
- mp2
- mp3
- mp4
- mpeg
- vcd
- mpeg1video
- dvd
- svcd
- mpeg2video
- vob
- mpegts
- mpjpeg
- mxf
- mxf_d10
- mxf_opatom
- null
- nut
- oga
- ogg
- ogv
- oma
- opus
- alaw
- mulaw
- vidc
- f64be
- f64le
- f32be
- f32le
- s32be
- s32le
- s24be
- s24le
- s16be
- s16le
- s8
- u32be
- u32le
- u24be
- u24le
- u16be
- u16le
- u8
- psp
- rawvideo
- rm
- roq
- rso
- rtp
- rtp_mpegts
- rtsp
- sap
- sbc
- scc
- film_cpk
- segment
- stream_segment,ssegment
- singlejpeg
- smjpeg
- smoothstreaming
- sox
- spx
- spdif
- srt
- sup
- swf
- tee
- 3g2
- 3gp
- mkvtimestamp_v2
- truehd
- tta
- uncodedframecrc
- vc1
- vc1test
- voc
- w64
- wav
- webm
- webm_dash_manifest
- webm_chunk
- webp
- webvtt
- wtv
- wv
- yuv4mpegpipe
- oss
- sdl,sdl2
- sndio
- video4linux2,v4l2
---
audio_codecs:
- comfortnoise
- s302m
- aac
- ac3
- ac3_fixed
- alac
- aptx
- aptx_hd
- dca
- eac3
- flac
- g723_1
- mlp
- mp2
- mp2fixed
- nellymoser
- opus
- real_144
- sbc
- sonic
- sonicls
- truehd
- tta
- vorbis
- wavpack
- wmav1
- wmav2
- pcm_alaw
- pcm_f32be
- pcm_f32le
- pcm_f64be
- pcm_f64le
- pcm_mulaw
- pcm_s8
- pcm_s8_planar
- pcm_s16be
- pcm_s16be_planar
- pcm_s16le
- pcm_s16le_planar
- pcm_s24be
- pcm_s24daud
- pcm_s24le
- pcm_s24le_planar
- pcm_s32be
- pcm_s32le
- pcm_s32le_planar
- pcm_s64be
- pcm_s64le
- pcm_u8
- pcm_u16be
- pcm_u16le
- pcm_u24be
- pcm_u24le
- pcm_u32be
- pcm_u32le
- pcm_vidc
- roq_dpcm
- adpcm_adx
- g722
- g726
- g726le
- adpcm_ima_qt
- adpcm_ima_wav
- adpcm_ms
- adpcm_swf
- adpcm_yamaha
- libfdk_aac
- libmp3lame
- libopus
- libvorbis
---
video_codecs:
- a64multi
- a64multi5
- alias_pix
- amv
- apng
- asv1
- asv2
- avrp
- avui
- ayuv
- bmp
- cinepak
- cljr
- dnxhd
- dpx
- dvvideo
- ffv1
- ffvhuff
- fits
- flashsv
- flashsv2
- flv
- gif
- h261
- h263
- h263p
- huffyuv
- jpeg2000
- jpegls
- ljpeg
- magicyuv
- mjpeg
- mpeg1video
- mpeg2video
- mpeg4
- msmpeg4v2
- msmpeg4
- msvideo1
- pam
- pbm
- pcx
- pgm
- pgmyuv
- png
- ppm
- prores
- prores_aw
- prores_ks
- qtrle
- r10k
- r210
- rawvideo
- roqvideo
- rv10
- rv20
- sgi
- snow
- sunrast
- svq1
- targa
- tiff
- utvideo
- v210
- v308
- v408
- v410
- vc2
- wrapped_avframe
- wmv1
- wmv2
- xbm
- xface
- xwd
- y41p
- yuv4
- zlib
- zmbv
- libtheora
- libvpx
- libvpx-vp9
- libwebp_anim
- libwebp
- libx264
- libx264rgb
- libx265
- libxvid
- h263_v4l2m2m
- h264_v4l2m2m
- h264_vaapi
- hevc_v4l2m2m
- hevc_vaapi
- mjpeg_vaapi
- mpeg2_vaapi
- mpeg4_v4l2m2m
- vp8_v4l2m2m
- vp8_vaapi
- vp9_vaapi
[Debug  ] <EncodeDock::EncodeDock> end
[Debug  ] <JobsDock::JobsDock> begin
[Debug  ] <JobsDock::JobsDock> end
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::readWindowSettings> begin
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::readWindowSettings> end
[Debug  ] <LeapNetworkListener::start> begin
[Debug  ] <MainWindow::MainWindow> end
[Debug  ] <Database::run> Database version is 1

&> output for kdenlive below:

Loading effects from  "/usr/local/share/kdenlive/effects"

QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform offscreen surface, neither GLX nor EGL are enabled

++++++++

Switching audio backend to:  "sdl2_audio"

++++++++++

QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform offscreen surface, neither GLX nor EGL are enabled

lthemeengine: palette support is disabled

QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-joag'

kdeinit5: preparing to launch '/usr/local/lib/libexec/kf5/klauncher'

kdeinit5: Launched KLauncher, pid = 87629, result = 0

Connecting to deprecated signal QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)

kdeinit5: opened connection to :0

kdeinit5: Got EXEC_NEW '/usr/local/lib/qt5/plugins/kf5/kio/file.so' from launcher.

kdeinit5: preparing to launch '/usr/local/lib/qt5/plugins/kf5/kio/file.so'

The operating system is unable to promise 10061144 bytes for mapped cache, abandoning the cache for crash-safety.

org.kde.kcoreaddons: Failed to establish shared memory mapping, will fallback to private memory -- memory usage will increase
rc.conf
Code:
kld_list="nvidia-modeset"
kldload_nvidia="nvidia-modeset nvidia"
ntpd_enable="YES"
ntpd_sync_on_start="YES"
hostname="trident-5921"
wlans_iwm0="wlan0"
ifconfig_wlan0="WPA SYNCDHCP"
loader.conf
Code:
crypto_load="YES"
aesni_load="YES"
geom_eli_load="YES"
# Tune ZFS Arc Size - Change to adjust memory used for disk cache
vfs.zfs.arc_max="512M"
zfs_load="YES"
linux_load="YES"
output from freebsd-version
13.0-CURRENT

Loaded Modules
Code:
Id Refs Address                Size Name
1  262 0xffffffff80200000  250a310 kernel
2    1 0xffffffff8270b000    1f6f8 geom_eli.ko
3    1 0xffffffff8272b000     3b28 snd_driver.ko
4    2 0xffffffff8272f000     71b8 snd_vibes.ko
5    2 0xffffffff82737000     4dc0 snd_via82c686.ko
6    2 0xffffffff8273c000     5ae0 snd_t4dwave.ko
7    4 0xffffffff82742000     2298 snd_spicds.ko
8    2 0xffffffff82745000     7cc0 snd_solo.ko
9    5 0xffffffff8274d000     5b08 snd_sbc.ko
10    2 0xffffffff82753000     5780 snd_sb8.ko
11    2 0xffffffff82759000     5838 snd_sb16.ko
12    2 0xffffffff8275f000    12520 snd_neomagic.ko
13    3 0xffffffff82772000    14d70 snd_mss.ko
14    2 0xffffffff82787000     c198 snd_maestro3.ko
15    2 0xffffffff82794000     bf88 snd_maestro.ko
16    2 0xffffffff827a0000     49a0 snd_fm801.ko
17    2 0xffffffff827a5000     81d0 snd_ess.ko
18    2 0xffffffff827ae000     9f00 snd_envy24ht.ko
19    2 0xffffffff827b8000     b5a0 snd_envy24.ko
20    2 0xffffffff827c4000     d178 snd_ds1.ko
21    2 0xffffffff827d2000     6420 snd_cs4281.ko
22    2 0xffffffff827d9000     7600 snd_atiixp.ko
23    2 0xffffffff827e1000     64d0 snd_als4000.ko
24    2 0xffffffff827e8000     90e8 snd_ad1816.ko
25    1 0xffffffff827f2000   399868 zfs.ko
26    2 0xffffffff82b8c000     a438 opensolaris.ko
27    1 0xffffffff82b97000     c488 aesni.ko
28    1 0xffffffff82ba5000    b27c0 linux.ko
29    3 0xffffffff82c58000     af10 linux_common.ko
30    1 0xffffffff82c63000    10da0 tmpfs.ko
31    1 0xffffffff82e19000    33920 linux64.ko
32    2 0xffffffff82e4d000     2ef0 libiconv.ko
33    1 0xffffffff82e50000     1f5e libmchain.ko
34    1 0xffffffff82e52000      1ae msdosfs_iconv.ko
35    1 0xffffffff82e53000    33c80 if_bwn.ko
36   14 0xffffffff82e87000    37578 bhnd.ko
37    2 0xffffffff82ebf000     2c48 gpiobus.ko
38    4 0xffffffff82ec2000     9480 bhndb.ko
39    1 0xffffffff82ecc000     3c40 bhndb_pci.ko
40    1 0xffffffff82ed0000     1a78 bhnd_pci_hostb.ko
41    2 0xffffffff82ed2000     1b14 bhnd_pci.ko
42    1 0xffffffff82ed4000      598 bcma_bhndb.ko
43    1 0xffffffff82ed5000     4810 bcma.ko
44    1 0xffffffff82eda000      ae4 siba_bhndb.ko
45    1 0xffffffff82edb000     4ab8 siba.ko
46    1 0xffffffff82ee0000    19f20 if_bwi.ko
47    1 0xffffffff82efa000     2157 runfw.ko
48    1 0xffffffff82efd000    11f60 if_run.ko
49    1 0xffffffff82f0f000     fb60 if_rum.ko
50    1 0xffffffff82f1f000    15440 if_iwm.ko
51    1 0xffffffff82f35000   10045f iwm7260fw.ko
52    1 0xffffffff83036000     4180 cuse.ko
53    1 0xffffffff8303b000     3314 geom_uzip.ko
54    1 0xffffffff8303f000     2eb0 xz.ko
55    1 0xffffffff83042000     1970 fdescfs.ko
56    1 0xffffffff83044000    2dfaf iwn4965fw.ko
57    1 0xffffffff83072000    527cf iwn1000fw.ko
58    1 0xffffffff830c5000    5343f iwn5000fw.ko
59    1 0xffffffff83119000    5275f iwn5150fw.ko
60    1 0xffffffff8316c000    6f12f iwn6000fw.ko
61    1 0xffffffff831dc000    a5715 iwn6000g2afw.ko
62    1 0xffffffff83282000    a5f75 iwn6000g2bfw.ko
63    1 0xffffffff83328000    72c7f iwn6050fw.ko
64    1 0xffffffff8339b000    10b80 if_urtw.ko
65    1 0xffffffff833ac000    17660 rtwn.ko
66    1 0xffffffff833c4000     24e0 acpi_video.ko
67    1 0xffffffff833c7000     bc50 fuse.ko
68    1 0xffffffff833d3000     2918 ums.ko
69    1 0xffffffff833d6000     4380 atp.ko
70    1 0xffffffff833db000    f4d88 nvidia-modeset.ko
71    1 0xffffffff834d0000   c427c8 nvidia.ko
72    1 0xffffffff84113000    24990 ipfw.ko
73    1 0xffffffff84138000     4100 autofs.ko
74    1 0xffffffff8413d000   12c4b0 i915kms.ko
75    1 0xffffffff8426a000    76030 drm.ko
76    4 0xffffffff842e1000    10b70 linuxkpi.ko
77    3 0xffffffff842f2000    12f30 linuxkpi_gplv2.ko
78    2 0xffffffff84305000      6d8 debugfs.ko

I forgot to mention, I created driver-nvidia.conf under /usr/local/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d with the below format, I am not sure if GLX extensions can be placed in here for the interesting lines from warning above.

Section "Device"
Identifier "NVIDIA Card"
VendorName "NVIDIA Corporation"
Driver "nvidia"
EndSection

Back