Solved Is FreeBSD version of OpenJDK fixed Java Swing App font antialiasing issue?

G

giahung1997

I want to know. My HDD just die. I'm writing using a MX Linux Live Pendrive. I use many Java Swing App like JEdit, JDownloader...On MX with Azul Zulu build of OpenJDK u162, the problem fixed, Swing App now look as native as the GTK ones. If it's universal, means the FreeBSD version fixed this too (not because Azul does their own patch) I'll switch to FreeBSD as desktop completely when I've new HDD. Thanks.

Should be posted on Off topic but I think if I post here more people will see it. If I'm wrong, please move the thread for me.

You should post a image of your Swing App and I will compare with what currently on my screen so I'll know exactly it's fixed or not. Screenshot of a Swing App to test like JEdit, Netbeans (I'm not Java programmer, I use JEdit for edit bash file, but the two is the most difficult, JEdit using their own rendering algorithm so half patched like Noonewantthisname of Ubuntu PPA doesn't work, Netbeans doesn't accept -Dawt use systemAA it's just crash, if they look good mean other also good).

I want to know. My HDD just die. I'm writing using a MX Linux Live Pendrive. I use many Java Swing App like JEdit, JDownloader...On MX with Azul Zulu build of OpenJDK u162, the problem fixed, Swing App now look as native as the GTK ones. If it's universal, means the FreeBSD version fixed this too (not because Azul does their own patch) I'll switch to FreeBSD as desktop completely when I've new HDD. Thanks.

Should be posted on Off topic but I think if I post here more people will see it. If I'm wrong, please move the thread for me.

You should post a image of your Swing App and I will compare with what currently on my screen so I'll know exactly it's fixed or not. Screenshot of a Swing App to test like JEdit, Netbeans (I'm not Java programmer, I use JEdit for edit bash file, but the two is the most difficult, JEdit using their own rendering algorithm so half patched like Noonewantthisname of Ubuntu PPA doesn't work, Netbeans doesn't accept -Dawt use systemAA it's just crash, if they look good mean other also good).
No one use Java Swing App here?

Back